Author Topic: Avenged Sevenfold  (Read 2557 times)

loving amazing band :3
http://searchbeta.playlist.com/tracks#avenged%20sevenfold
Afterlife is the best in my opinion :D
A little piece of heaven is awesome to :D
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=post;board=14.0

I has album. =D

Not sure which is my favourite, probably between Almost Easy and A Little Piece of Heaven.

avenged; i has them
i plays them
i luvs them
:D

yeah ive got their new album, afterlife second editon is sick
fav song out of all their stuff has to be either Dear God or Flash of the Blade.

wat

wut?
out of everything ive heard from them, its a toss up between Dear God and Flash of the Blade.

I think I have album :/ On other computer.

I hate how pre-teens who like Avenged Sevenfold act as if they are so cool because they know one rock band, that isn't AC/DC, and call Avenged Sevenfold A7X.
FOLD DOES NOT START WITH X.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2008, 01:32:17 PM by Spation »

If your talking to me you have no clue how much I listen to and you could even go through my hard drive to check for any ACDC :P None :P

If your talking to me you have no clue how much I listen to and you could even go through my hard drive to check for any ACDC :P None :P
I wasn't particularly aiming it at you, but thanks for:
A) Your age group - Preteen
B) Your IQ group - Stupid enough to think fold begins with X
C) The knowledge about your bad taste in music - How the forget can you have no AC/DC?

I wasn't particularly aiming it at you, but thanks for:
A) Your age group - Preteen
B) Your IQ group - Stupid enough to think fold begins with X
C) The knowledge about your bad taste in music - How the forget can you have no AC/DC?
A) True 13
B) When the hell did I say that?
C) I have 2 songs on this computer but not on my one with a few gigs of music :/
I never said they were bad I just used that way as my way of stating that I'm not a big fan of them.

B - You responded to the comment even though you may not have fallen into the category of calling the band A7X.

True although I don't :/

I hate how pre-teens who like Avenged Sevenfold act as if they are so cool because they know one rock band, that isn't AC/DC, and call Avenged Sevenfold A7X.
FOLD DOES NOT START WITH X.
D: Ill return the t-shirts I made

To answer the whole A7X thing
ever heard of two-fold? another way of saying double (or X2)
thats where the X comes from. so please research before insulting someone.

but to give you some cred i hate it when people call them a7x, its so bandwagonish.
just call em Avenged.

and also to the prepubescent thing; youve gotta be loving kidding me.
just because someone is younger doesnt mean that they are stupid
and also you act like you are older than prepubescents are, but when i look at your profile; your age is listed as "-7991"
please, just grow up.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2008, 02:12:10 PM by Netwars4 »

Trashed and Scattered and Chapter Four = Win