Author Topic: Robloxian mod thingy  (Read 2505 times)

I think I remember a robloxian mod thing in v8. That would be awesome to have it in this version so we could make the robloxians PAY for their spam raids and the other stuff they have done that makes them starfishs.

If you STOP loving POSTING ABOUT ROBLOX, nothing will happen. They don't raid us, or spam us, or anything. If they do, it is because asswholes post about them and provoke them to do so.

You mean the Roblox player model that only Packer had?

If you STOP loving POSTING ABOUT ROBLOX, nothing will happen. They don't raid us, or spam us, or anything. If they do, it is because asswholes post about them and provoke them to do so.
They spam messages at me on youtube and they spam youtube videos saying "LOL BOKLAND SOCKS ROBLOX IS BETTER12345668308598529850-28492380049 U GUIS L1K3 SUCK1111111111111111111111111 111111111111111"
as well as our forums every once in a while.
You mean the Roblox player model that only Packer had?
Yes.
We need one of those. Roblox characters are really easy to model.

Yes.
We need one of those. Roblox characters are really easy to model.

Okay, than do it yourself.

Fighting fire with fire doesn't work...

Why bother? Ignore them, they get bored, they go cry to their mommy. Simple enough.

There's too much hate in the BL community :(

First, you spam a Halo Mod suggestion with size 99 caps, then you suggest merging Blockland with ROBLOX?  What's wrong with you?

Why bother? Ignore them, they get bored, they go cry to their mommy. Simple enough.

i tried roblox today, but it made me think "we have no reason to be worried about this piece of stupidity, after all, blockland is WAY better, so much so that im surprised that there is any compititon between the two
now, lego, that might be a bit more problematic

I think I remember a robloxian mod thing in v8. That would be awesome to have it in this version so we could make the robloxians PAY for their spam raids and the other stuff they have done that makes them starfishs.
Stop your friendry. This isn't a battle or a war, no one gives a loving stuff.

Do you guys realize that Ass-wipes from BL raid and spam on their forums?

Do you guys realize that Ass-wipes from BL raid and spam on their forums?

No, we don't. It's other kids from Roblox.

And total idiots of our community.

tell me about it

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha