Author Topic: BEST phone EVER  (Read 2840 times)

You all got OWNED BY NOVA SCOTIA.

Lol, they did a really good job on the coffee maker disk thing.

Me want phone....  I wonder how it makes coffee....
mebbe the coffe "portal" is a portal to another dimension. Then intergalactic beings would come and suck our brains out and take over the world. And "Resistance: Fall of Man" actually happened.

I knew it was fake when it got to coffee, also its easy to notice that the phone held more water than its actual volume when making the coffee.

Its weird to think that something like that may exist in the future, maybe when we reach around our 30s.

the idea of having a shaver in your phone would be funny, and strange.

The phone would have hair in your coffee if you use coffee brewer after the shaver :P

The phone would have hair in your coffee if you use coffee brewer after the shaver :P

Good point. This phone could get fairly nasty in a month.

Good point. This phone could get fairly nasty in a month.

It could kill you because while your holding the phone up your mouth for some coffee its 84% chance that you will get either burned or shocked.

We actually don't know yet. What if they have a mini tube thing(I think they do) to get the coffee out? Maybe this phone was real :O. And will explode within 5 days :P

Looked epic I knew it was fake when it got to the coffee part. WHY D:

Nova Scotia respect = -500

Anyway, yes, this thing would smell like stuff after a few months. D:

Once I got to the coffee thing, I remember back to how the phone slid into 3rds in the intro. I thought "wait, if that takes up the whole of the phone, where's the room to hold ALL OF THAT WATER?"

But we can dream!

When a phone like this is out, they'll start doing fake intros of devices you insert in your ear that project a keyboard, screen, or whatever the hell you want into mid air. :D

Electric shavers clean easily in alcohol. None of you shave with electric razors, I can tell. most likely don't shave at all, idc if you even do

Coffee brewer would just make it smell like coffee grounds, like any household appliance.

That'd be kinda cool if it had a capsule of cologne.

It was reasonable up to the point when it got to making coffee. The projector and voice translator are both possible.
There is actually a company that has a small handheld projctor right now. They are planning on implementing it into cellphones by 2010. Look up handheld projector on google if you want to know more. You can buy one right now for like $300 which is very inexpensive considering the price of a regular fullsize projector.