Author Topic: Wii Sabotage  (Read 8287 times)

Kay, Wii and me don't get along.  How would I be able to destroy one, and make it look like an accident?  I don't want it in my home because its polluting the air, but I can't be caught destroying it.

Idea's?
 :nes: (stuff, thats a nes.)

Put it in plastic bag, then cover it with blankets.
And let it overheat.

And let it overheat.
Ooooooo. Thats a very good one.
'acciddently' drop it
Problem with that is there is no reason for me to pick it up...

Um bump into it by "accident"?

accident with nailgun?

Also you could set your house on fire, but that probably will break other stuff too.

Accidentally shoot at it in the middle of the night with a shotgun thinking it's a robber with night vision goggles on, they can't punish you for trying to keep the house safe.

And let it overheat.
Do this, then most likely components won't work.
Then put the Wii back in it's former place, and then wait for whoever to figure out it doesn't work.

Ooooooo. Thats a very good one.Problem with that is there is no reason for me to pick it up...

ask to move it to another room... but YOU carry it over to the other room and "accidentally" trip and drop it

ask to move it to another room... but YOU carry it over to the other room and "accidentally" trip and drop it

um.... if you can.... and depending on if there is another TV in the other room.... or if it even works on another TV

Kay, Wii and me don't get along.  How would I be able to destroy one, and make it look like an accident?  I don't want it in my home because its polluting the air, but I can't be caught destroying it.

Idea's?
 :nes: (stuff, thats a nes.)
You are loving handicapped.  Go be a hippie somewhere else.

Give it a bath.
Should I envite my toaster and hair curler to the bath too?
Quote from: VerticalHorizon  link=topic=56538.msg896701#msg896701 date=1230673827
Accidentally shoot at it in the middle of the night with a shotgun thinking it's a robber with night vision goggles on, they can't punish you for trying to keep the house safe.
"Mom, I thought D3ATH tried to rob us, but it turns out it was only the wii."
Quote from: VerticalHorizon  link=topic=56538.msg896701#msg896701 date=1230673827
Also you could set your house on fire, but that probably will break other stuff too.
I liek ma 360 xbox and ma labtopses.