Author Topic: WWB... itsa new clan  (Read 7349 times)

was that sarcasm? i didn't have enough time to read the post, But when someone says that they're usually being sarcastic.

nope there wasnt any sarcasm in it. Atleast i hope there wasnt. i was thanking them for raising my self esteem cause i was gonna go on a rampage soon

Well, normally I'd say somthing rude, but since you have people who support you go for it. Just get that Firewall working, start a server and good luck.

thank you that was very kind. unless that was sarcasm like spation said, but i dont think it was. :cookieMonster: thanks anyway

YES!... i was right. ok I only have a couple more questions... does anyone have any good ideas on how to make a website. Another question is how would you be able to make forums? please answer as soon as possilbe so the new clan can get on its feet faster.

Well first, I'd start out with some forums, that way you can have a recruitment center, then as you get bigger make a website like on freewebs, and when you think this clan is going to be huge make a real site like www.clannameherefosho.com . Unfortunatly Myrmidon never made it thatfar =/

ok ill take your advice there and start out witha  forum. But is there a certain website or something that i can go to to make a forum?

"Your ideas seem intrauging to me, better have a look" ~ sometime ago, by me X) BTW: keep up working.

I just checked on that website and it all seems fine except one thing... when it asks you for what game the forum is for, it doesnt include blockland

Of course it doesn't... Blockland is a smalltime game with no real need for a clan, unlike WoW or something. Just put some random thing best suited for it.

ok thx here have a cookie for your help, but split it with everyone who posted on this forum thingy

:cookie: sorry for the delayed cookie

thank you one and all for kind help helping me to start a clan. I now have a website, thanks to ratty for giving the web address. although it isnt finished it shows a sign that WWB is now an official clan... just as soon as i can get a server up. the website address is www.guildportal.com/guild.aspx?guildID=80535
« Last Edit: April 24, 2006, 08:32:32 PM by moose666 »