Author Topic: The Sirrus Odds 'n' Ends brick pack.  (Read 8683 times)

i think this is for people who failed math class.
Shut up, idiot.

These bricks aren't the product of my alleged lack of foresight or terrible building skills, I made them so that floors railings and the like wouldn't look spammy when I built them out with regular bricks. T

here are so many spots where I could've just whipped up a custom brick and would've been able to just put that down instead of measuring out larger bricks, but I did the latter. I'm not lazy, making a brick is kind of the last line of defense.

who do you think is going to download this?

This file contains bricks that I've needed during odd situations, and probably has no practical application to you besides loading my builds.

I'm putting this out because there have been several offers to host a server for my Empire Tower, which has several odd bricks not built into BL (Like a 94x43 brick).

Jebus. Try reading things.

EDIT: In case you didn't catch that, it could be used by people who want to load his builds at least. (Anyone who wants to check out his huge tower thingawatzit will have to download it.)

ok poeple just shut the hell up who cares if is kinda crappy just like some poeple say dont say anything if you cant say anything nice same thing only with posts here only al i have seen is dont say anything nice if you find something to say thats bad
ps: just get some other brick packs they usaly have those kind of bricks and they are really usefull

Radial, you're an idiot. I've stated SEVERAL times that people that want to load my Empire Tower are going to NEED this.

This isn't "hey, check this brick pack I did, should make the game easier and you'll use these!" This is "This brick pack contains things that you NEED to have my Empire Tower build look correct, so if you want to load my build, you're going to need this."

Stop criticizing me because you can't find use for bricks that I needed in my builds, I don't expect you to.

who do you think is going to download this?
I am, plus are you having fun making your self look handicapped on the forums?

this is rly lame but no pix no clix

It would all be made clear if you forget'n read my first post on the 2nd page

It would all be made clear if you forget'n read my first post on the 2nd page
just stop, seriously.
we all read that, and we all countered it then, its not gonna change now.

just stop, seriously.
we all read that, and we all countered it then, its not gonna change now.
gah, touche! You got meh

i guess some people might use this, but i personally cant find any way that i would need this

lol. And how would you manage to use a 94x43 brick?
That would probably help me

Its still spammy if you do a pattern with 1x1[/b], ok? And stop saying this is,like, rubbish, ok, and, kinko, you get better at building. And nice job whoever mad this, I might DL, might, lol, I will DL :P
Choco Chip Cooks :D  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Saber Ninja's brother!
It all makes sense!
Saber Ninja = Blue
That handicapped guy in the quote = Red!