Author Topic: The Sirrus Odds 'n' Ends brick pack.  (Read 8686 times)

This brick pack will probably mean nothing to you until you try to load one of my builds from here on in. This file contains bricks that I've needed during odd situations, and probably has no practical application to you besides loading my builds.

I'm putting this out because there have been several offers to host a server for my Empire Tower, which has several odd bricks not built into BL (Like a 94x43 brick).

Anyway, this'll be updated often, probably every time I add a new brick or release an E.T. save.

Enjoy, I guess.

http://www.mediafire.com/?doiyjoy5uzx
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 05:37:40 PM by Sirrus »

We don't need 1x1s - 19307401923740897134971234971 092374x0809234089172348971230 89471923487129037401923741893 74

So I this is an active thread with new bricks?I will dl once i see the use of this.

So I this is an active thread with new bricks?I will dl once i see the use of this.
Did you even read the first post? I gave you a use for it, it's basically an extension that you need to work my builds. If you have no interest in loading my build once I release a save or one gets out, then don't download it.

We don't need 1x1s - 19307401923740897134971234971 092374x0809234089172348971230 89471923487129037401923741893 74
why do we need this when we can fill using largest bricks possible and work down?

why do we need this when we can fill using largest bricks possible and work down?
The whole reason I made these bricks is that the end result of filling everything in with existing bricks would be both time consuming and produce a spammy looking side and underside.

Not to mention large portions of the structure are built out of custom bricks.

The whole reason I made these bricks is that the end result of filling everything in with existing bricks would be both time consuming and produce a spammy looking side and underside.

Not to mention large portions of the structure are built out of custom bricks.
in that case. you might as well make a brick that is not just like a tower, but IS a tower for towers instead of building it yourself to prove you have some skills

lol. And how would you manage to use a 94x43 brick?

in that case. you might as well make a brick that is not just like a tower, but IS a tower for towers instead of building it yourself to prove you have some skills

have you even seen the tower that he is building?
its massive, and quite frankly i dont blame him for making custom bricks for it so that it has a lower brick count.
he just wanted to release the bricks so that if someone wants to use his build then they can.

Did you even read the first post? I gave you a use for it, it's basically an extension that you need to work my builds. If you have no interest in loading my build once I release a save or one gets out, then don't download it.
Get better at building and use smaller peices with different colors so it won't be considered spam.We don't need a 94x43 when we can paint many bricks in a pattern.

Get better at building and use smaller peices with different colors so it won't be considered spam.We don't need a 94x43 when we can paint many bricks in a pattern.

again i state this, its a big build, a BIG build. im pretty sure hes not doing it to make the build seem not spammy, but rather he is doing it so that he can actually build without as much lag.

You idiot. This is the OPPOSITE of spam.
And Sirrus is a loving good builder, mind you. You don't know stuff.

Mind hosting it on RTB so we always get the newest file?

Alright ass, the things I used my bricks for:

94x43: Floor base and roof, used so that stuff wouldn't look spammy, which it would've if I didn't use it.
10x17, 9x23: Used as a floor and roof over an area that would've been tricky with regular bricks, and it would look spammy with normal bricks.
5x24, 5x16: Same as above
1x14: Needed it several times for railing where it would've overshot using a 1x16, and undershot using a 1x12.

It's not me being lazy and making bricks so that I don't have to exert effort filling it in with existing bricks.

Use some sense.

thats not the point... read other posts and shut up until you can give me the EXACT value of pi^2