Author Topic: So, I tried JOINING some servers this evening...  (Read 2267 times)

I decided to look for a decent freebuild.

1. When I started downloading the TF2 pack weapons on a freebuild, I quit.
2. I was loading Slate Lunar, and the admin changed the map to Planets, which I don't have. I quit.
3. Map was Slopes, but I figured it was worth a try. There were 5 super admins. Another person joined, got super admin, and banned all the non-admins.
4. Welcome message was a list of people entitled to admin. There were 3 admins, making me the only regular player. Also had the TF2 pack, but I didn't care at this point. After about 5 minutes of other weapon packs being downloaded, I quit.
5. More gun packs, and HeedicalKing was a super admin. I quit.
6. The welcome message told me to enable Download Sounds. I ignored it. I spawned in about 15 seconds, and some guy welcomed me.

It should not take 6 tries to find a decent freebuild.

THIS is why I stay in my own server.

Discuss.

Blockland is too much of a kid's world now.

I hope #1 wasn't mine, because that would apply for my server. D:

I don't host freebuilds.

Whenever I do it means I'm REALLY bored.

I hope #1 wasn't mine, because that would apply for my server. D:
Did a "Kynit" join?

I think this is a sign from god you need to download more weapon packs?

I think this is a sign from god you need to download more weapon packs?
I never use them otherwise, so no

Did a "Kynit" join?
Nope. Guess it wasn't mine.
*Runs and takes TF2 pack off of list*

Why is JOINING in all caps? Shouldn't TRIED be the word emphasized?

Why is JOINING in all caps? Shouldn't TRIED be the word emphasized?
In the past month I've joined about 3 servers (aside from tonight) and hosted a bunch

In the past month I've joined about 3 servers (aside from tonight) and hosted a bunch
I've joined about 3 and never hosted any. I even made a topic about looking for some good ones :C
Edit: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=56759.0

Ever since i got a router I've never noticed as to how many dumb ass servers there are, so its getting harder to find a good one.

Why do you dislike downloading weapon packs? I personally don't have a lot on my server, but I went around to every server up at the time and loaded all the add-ons when I installed so I wouldn't ever have to wait for a load (until more add-ons were released, that is).

Why do you dislike downloading weapon packs?
Why should I have to download weapons to build something with some people?

Why should I have to download weapons to build something with some people?
I don't ever disable all my weapons before hosting a server :c
Then again I only host lan.