9 (11.3%)
somewhat bad
3 (3.8%)
very bad
32 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Roblox  (Read 3248 times)

That's gay.

I'd rather use an .exe that has a 1/1,000,000,000,000,000 chance of having a virus on it than use some stupid stuffty third-party internet browser or IE.

Oh, and you have to switch from ROBLOX to ROBLOX Studio Designer to build stuff.

anyway roblox has about 1 million people, blockland i estimate has 10000. not alot right? wrong! roblox, has a ton of servers with lag, but blockland dont. blockland has sum downsides too, vehicles can't be built in-game, and there is no brick physics at all! so both are pretty much the same.

OMFG!!!!

There is brick physics its just they go through everything :/

What can I say? Its random. Everyday I post, it will be different. :D
I know this is going to get annoying.

anyway roblox has about 1 million people, blockland i estimate has 10000. not alot right? wrong! roblox, has a ton of servers with lag, but blockland dont. blockland has sum downsides too, vehicles can't be built in-game, and there is no brick physics at all! so both are pretty much the same.
Roblox only doesn't lag if you have less than 10 bricks, While I can have upwards of 75,000 bricks on blockland and not lag.

there will be brick phisics in v11 but the brick phisics made roblox lag so im not so sure about V11

there will be brick phisics in v11 but the brick phisics made roblox lag so im not so sure about V11
The physics in v11 are client-side, so if they make you lag at any point, you can switch them off. Insta-fix.

The physics in v11 are client-side, so if they make you lag at any point, you can switch them off. Insta-fix.
To add on this, much like TacticGamer said, we already have brick physics. I remember shooting a city with the old Ion Cannon weapon and the bricks exploded far away from the city and disappeared (Thus how brick damage works). Without already implemented brick physics they'd just disappear.

The game is rediculously laggy. That's what keeps me from going near it.

I tried a simple build of about ~500 bricks. On Blockland, straight 60 FPS even on my laptop. On ROBLOX, about 20 FPS.

I tried ROBLOX once. It was'nt horrible. I enyoyed blowing up the little house with C4, but got tired of it pretty soon.

anyone PLEASE like roblox?
Lmao, that itself is classic.

You can, But IE is the only supported one. :/

There is an addon that makes it so you can run FF using IE's engine though.
Oh.
I learned something new.

pangea next time you decide to be handicapped try using the search button you'll get 100 topics about roblox.

Atleast we're allowed to make threads about rivaling games. That's the only reason I dislike ROBLOX, too much censorship.

QFT

Mage's random Proverb of the Day:
"a journey of a thousand miles, starts with one step"
                                                                -Lao-tzu

Actually, this is in a flash game called swords and sandals 3.