Author Topic: What do you specialize in building?  (Read 3467 times)

What's your speciality when you build? What do you suck at building? I specialize in making things like sculptures and art, that are most likely black&white. They usually have no purpose at all, but I enjoy making them. ^_^' However, I SUCK at making terrain. It always ends up being repetitive, and when it comes to making edges with ramps, then it REALLY gets crappy...

I'm skilled at eventing, But when it comes to anti-symmetric things, such as mountains, i struggle and im liked FUUUUUUU
and they look terrible

but I'm good at buildings too, I guess

Sci-fi, or magicky-type stuff mostly. I particularly like the vibe and feel you get off of really unique builds so I usually just start building whatever crazy stuff springs to mind if I get some good immersible ideas. Of course my favorite build style is a gigantic mangled mess of Sci-fi which plays around in the darker, more evil type of feel. I like that style though, it's too bad it lags allot.

I'm pretty able-minded in all styles but if I'd have to pick my weakest it would be castles. I just don't have any ideas for them.

I can build:
Medieval
Modern (like cities and such)

I can't build:
Future (Space ships)

The only exception to future is if the future is pretty much like today but it looks like a huge war happened.  Like more of a Half Life future, it's future times but things are kind of run down.

i specialize in sometimes specializing in whatever i feel like building.

I am fairly good at building ships.
I not to good at terrain.

Sci-Fi and futuristic, but I try to stray from somewhat generic looking ships/bases and do something new. I mix it up between a darker ALIENS style of building and a more retro, jetsons-ish style. Landscaping can be fun too, but can be tedious sometimes. However, for some reason, I just don't do much in the way of building castles. It's not that they dont appeal to me, it's just not my style.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 09:49:11 AM by Z9-C »

Landscape mountains volcanos plains oceans ect

I'm extremely skilled in building houses. Also, I'm a bit flawed while building sci-fi things, but I'm still practicing. I have a thing for battlefields, and 10% skill in building planes.

Nothing yet, I play ROBLOX, but ROBLOX is kinda boring now, so I thought I'd try out blockland :D

I am a replicator.
I can make almost any preexisting object from the real world in Blockland.

I like building and looking at abstract or original things such as cars, animals, creative houses.
I hate building and looking at castles, cathedrals, or plain houses.