Author Topic: Post MSPaint crap and Text Art here.  (Read 3404 times)

This one still counts as MS paint I just edited with Picasa photo editor. Also I forgot to put feet on the one zombie wearing baggy pants thats getting shot :S

Crappy text art:

___
 |      |    _____                                                          ____________
 |___|  /   ___|@       D          |                       |
  |-----/O/                                                                |         OIL         |
  |                                                                            |                       |
  |                                                                            |                       |
 /\                                                                            |                       |
/   \                                                                          |___________|

Show me YOUR creations!

...Picasa photo editor...

Free? if so LINK ME (too lazy too google)

note, I did them when I was younger so they're kinda crappy.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 10:07:07 PM by Supreme Commander »

...Picasa Photo editor...
Free? if so LINK ME (too lazy too google)

picasa.google.com
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 07:35:36 AM by Sankuro »

well they are sorta animated. Gifs can be animated or not animated but they still keep the same file type.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 02:25:53 PM by BillNye »

Was "inspired" by Facechild.  I know.  The background is crappy but I was excited to show you guys the bee-men lol.

This is really just an idea, like a female pirate.  Did real quick, that why she's got no head right now.

this might be a place to get it off my chest...