Author Topic: Re: Maor and his hand relationships  (Read 15515 times)

Calling us immature? Look at you. You're in trouble for getting drunk and a lewinsky from some skank you just met. Real mature there, pal.
Calling us losers is also quite funny, read above.

Also, as for the thread itself, we were serious. Omega thought you were lying, I told you to go die because you're an idiot for what you did, and Yuki gave you advice on how to talk to the cops.

Discuss Maor and how he failed.

I say the guy needs to get banned for breaking about the only drama rule there is besides the standard forum rules.

I've seen 4 stupid motherloving topics and more stupid loving people today but

It really doesn't. just pisses them off further and can also make it seem like you actually did do something which is why you are crying.
Maor is still a loving idiot though.

made my day

I think I'm missing something here.

Of course he comes to the Blockland Forums for help...

But yeah, that was a stupid stunt he pulled.

I love how he called the community a bunch of losers, when in fact he's asking us (these "losers") for advice.  :cookieMonster:

I love how he called the community a bunch of losers, when in fact he's asking us (these "losers") for advice.  :cookieMonster:

lol

Supposing his story is true, Maor. M will get in more trouble for being drunk underage then for all that other stuff. He can't be held responsible for the rape part really since he didn't actually do the raping or anything, so most of the blame for that will fall on the guilty party. Furthermore he was under the influence during the time so his actions weren't all that rational. The girl being drunk didn't help either as it might have helped cause the situation.

Finally, he's 16. If I had advice for him it would be to simply cooperate and answer the questions honestly. He can't really get into any massive trouble when you take everything into perspective, the major guilty party is/are the rapist/s.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 11:10:22 AM by Muffinmix »

Supposing his story is true, Maor. M will get in more trouble for being drunk underage then for all that other stuff. He can't be held responsible for the rape part really since he didn't actually do the raping or anything, so most of the blame for that will fall on the guilty party. Furthermore he was under the influence during the time so his actions weren't all that rational. The girl being drunk didn't help either as it might have helped cause the situation.

Finally, he's 16. If I had advice for him it would be to simply cooperate and answer the questions honestly. He can't really get into any massive trouble when you take everything into perspective, the major guilty party is/are the rapist/s.
and why was is so hard to answer my question like muffinmix?
thank you very much
(and by the way when i sayed losers i sayed it because of General omega thinking i was lying.)
and verster i don't understand...hate people like me?
so yeah i drank because it was a birthday party and yeah i got my richarded sucked but (if this what you meant) i am not a stuff head

I am sorry simple logic can point out that a person in that situation would rather not be telling others about it and would spend time thinking of a way to fix the whole thing. Hell, you can hardly type correctly. Why would I believe you on anything.

Hell, you can hardly type correctly. Why would I believe you on anything.
"Sir, you don't know how to open this door, I think you can't eat cereal. Because that's completely relevant!"

I am sorry simple logic can point out that a person in that situation would rather not be telling others about it and would spend time thinking of a way to fix the whole thing. Hell, you can hardly type correctly. Why would I believe you on anything.
o_o
let me explain to you the logic:
1.i live in israel you live in the u.s thus there is no problem with me asking you for help
2." "    "   "         "    "      "  "      "      " my english sucks.

nvm il just have to find a soultion myself,thanks muffinmix

o_o
let me explain to you the logic:
1.i live in Israel you live in the u.s thus there is no problem with me asking you for help
There are different laws. How could you think that they government is going to be the same. BIG loving problem. Not only are you asking us to understand the situation, but you do not provide enough information to help you out.

well now one of her friends added me and im telling her  the real story about what happend