Author Topic: Duel Blade Sword  (Read 14465 times)

its not fail, but its not great, try remaking the model, but try to make it more 3-d and look like the Original Sword, i think it would get good comments then.

its not fail, but its not great, try remaking the model, but try to make it more 3-d and look like the Original Sword, i think it would get good comments then.
Or try to make it not look like it's cardboard.

Ya know, all these crappy weapon add-ons wouldn't piss me off so much if every loving noob had to download every loving weapon to use in a freebuild where it would not actually have any use at all except to filter out players like me who don't want this stuff crapping up their addons folder.

Ya know, all these crappy weapon add-ons wouldn't piss me off so much if every loving noob had to download every loving weapon to use in a freebuild where it would not actually have any use at all except to filter out players like me who don't want this stuff crapping up their addons folder.
QFT

Looks like a hammer with two grey plates attached to it.

Fail

i can make better weapons if someone could teach me how to use vertex in Milkshape...any takers?

i can make better weapons if someone could teach me how to use vertex in Milkshape...any takers?
Da nu nu nuh!

Flee in terror denizens of blockland and resonate in fear for now i wield the tuning fork of power!

The blades look completely wrong.

I thought it was a duel wield sword in the title. Ends up with this crap.

i thought it was double bladed...

I like the idea...
And this would go realy well in my RPG.
But it is kinda... flat.