Author Topic: Blockland Legends  (Read 12467 times)

My messenger is Japser2050@hotmail.com this was for entrepreneur en so he can get a hold of me. Do not abusive this and send me stupid emails about wanting to join Blockland Legends, your chances will decreas a lot if you do this. AND if you do it, i'll send you one of my "your screwed" emails.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2006, 07:40:35 PM by The Unknown »

your post will be ignore by the BLM.

What is this gonna be? A three person circle jerk?

Apparently you didn't read FULLY through the topic. He's just trying to bring some builders together (that are obviously smarter than the rest of these moronic kids) and just have some fun. If you don't care, don't post.

Otis, if you ever flame again, i'll make sure you never get the chance of being BL. Get it?

Otis, if you ever flame again, i'll make sure you never get the chance of being BL. Get it?

LOL

otis, i expected more from you. thougt you would be decent enoug to respect a fellow builder. Apprently your not better then the rest of them. (no finger pointing)

I just think this is really stupid. Trying to make yourself seem like some secret orginization that rules Blockland.

Where the hell did that ninja come from

* The Unknown pushes ninja attakcer away

i'm not playing god here, well not as far as I know. But otis, I can't let stupid'os inside, both you and I know that. We got to have some good and bad seperation. (yes yes we all know about you people and your oppretion, so don't even start) I just want to make sure, the best builders are rememberd.

your japping below build as I'm not applaying for membership remember? You can't ask to join. And that was a fast build, if I wanted to, i could make it better, but I don't becouse I have a show to run here.

Otis, please be more mature than this. I know it sounds like it in Unknown's post, that we are being very strict and 'trying to run Blockland', but if you don't like it, don't reply in this thread. I want it flame-free, thanks.

Thats the way I want it entrepreneur en. Lets keep this clean people :)

Sounds fun. (But I'd never get in because I'm a crap builder. :U)