Author Topic: Blockland Legends  (Read 12355 times)

Tay, stop abusing the damned owl. It's only funny when Indy and Speckz do it.

You guys are richards.

Man, unkown was cool why did he leave?

He kind of, posted up there.

I thought it was a good idea.

Me two. I finally agree with Goron and i don't ever want to again (JOKE)

Otis, Tay, Lilkev, Ruby and other such noobs made Unknown pissed. :'(

Guess he cant take Criticism.
-you know the comunity doesnt need Elitist bull spreading people even farther apart-

so what if others are better builders, anyone can be with a decent knowledge of how to use the tools in blockland/ alot of time on thier hands/ and an idea in thier head of what to make

no one needs to be remembered as some special group of builders, if your a good builder your already known from the stuff you post in the galleries.

==I like blockland as a game to play to make things and show them off, not a competition where builders are seperated in good/decent underneath so called legends==
---------------

Guilds and Clans are the same thing, its suppose to be a group of people dedicated to a game at the same time these clans are things that people should want to join to become better and learn more -since most guilds/clans have people of differing skills..  elite guilds have no place as they just push people away and make them feel inferior

=see we even have the word Noob showing up, why? just cause people have a different opinion?=
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 03:11:18 PM by Rubycat »

The people that flamed this topic, well minus Otis, crack me up.

"Guess what, guys, we're better than you." "NUH UH ANYONE CAN BUILD GOOD."

Go do it.

at least what I made you think XD you guys jumped down with both fet, hell no, i'm not leaving, i havent had so much fun in years, I was laughing so hard. ^^ You guys swollowed it, with teeth and hair. I wish you could see your self XD

"OMFG I DIDENT EXPECT DAT!!"

To make sure you understand this:YOU ALL JUST GOT ASSRAPED BY MY JOKE XD
« Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 06:23:27 AM by The Unknown »

at least what I made you think XD you guys jumped down with both fet, hell no, i'm not leaving, i havent had so much fun in years, I was laughing so hard. ^^ You guys swollowed it, with teeth and hair. I wish you could see your self XD

"OMFG I DIDENT EXPECT DAT!!"

To make sure you understand this:YOU ALL JUST GOT ASSRAPED BY MY JOKE XD
So the clan is still up? Damn.

there never was a clan ^^ if you knew me just a little, you would know i'm not a clan person. I would never never consider making a clan, entrepreneur en should know that  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 06:29:24 AM by The Unknown »