Author Topic: GC memory card issues  (Read 1946 times)

Actually, I don't think the problem is the memory card but whatever.

My brother bought a used copy of Starfox Adventures (ha ha yeah shuddap). We turned on the gamecube, and the game complained at us: this isn't the memory card that the files are saved to. Of course, we don't have that other memory card. Now we can't save. Anyone run into a problem like this before?

I got a MadCatz memory card for Christmas once and that stuff out on me, I was so sad. This was when I was younger, obviously. Like ten or something.

yeah, never get madcatz. It is cheap in money and value. The things are easy to screw up. My madcatz memory card somehow ended up losing ALL of its files....same with my brothers PS2 madcatz memory card....

Fixed.

Small mistake in my post there: we put it in our Wii, didn't work. We tried deleting the file and starting it on a real GC, and it worked.

Why are you guys talking about MadCatz stuff, anyways? This was an official 1019 block memory card.

Fixed.

Small mistake in my post there: we put it in our Wii, didn't work. We tried deleting the file and starting it on a real GC, and it worked.

Why are you guys talking about MadCatz stuff, anyways? This was an official 1019 block memory card.
Oh, sorry. Just had a memory card horror story to share.

i have an official 59 block one i dont use

also two 251 block cards, one official duno bout the other

they all still work

My cards still work, too... it was just a single game that was messed up.

Wrong.

Madcatz PWNZ, The Games R Broken

YEAH LET'S BUY UNOFFICIAL, UNLICENSED, CHEAP HARDWARE.

The only good thing Madcatz has ever made is the new joypad coming out with Street Fighter 4, they actually hired the top designers of joypads to make it.

And Saitek, but that isn't really them.

The only good thing Madcatz has ever made is the new joypad coming out with Street Fighter 4, they actually hired the top designers of joypads to make it.
Too bad it's $150/Limited Stock(according to Kotaku)

Too bad it's $150/Limited Stock(according to Kotaku)
I'm sure $150 is a small fortune to a 13 year old.

I'm sure $150 is a small fortune to a 13 year old.

Dad, I need 150$ for a controller that controlls a single game that i'll either beat or lose intrest in within a week.

Dad, I need 150$ for a controller that controlls a single game that i'll either beat or lose intrest in within a week.

That is why 150$ is a lot.

This is also why i buy games for 25 dollars used ( Bioshock, BF: Bad Company)