Author Topic: AoT Wiki  (Read 6000 times)

NO! U!

Learn how to type.
You have commited a crime. (Rape)

^- We should have that when we get male characters :P

Someone else came up with that idea a while back.  I dont like it because you know AoT will just turn into one big woodstock type place.

That No U thing is everywhere, so it's not really a spelling mistake if everyone uses it. Just like O RLY. Tay if you post that I'm going to kill you.

now make a controversy section where it tells about the "stuff"

Who decided about the "Blue Hill" name? where did it come from?

That No U thing is everywhere, so it's not really a spelling mistake if everyone uses it. Just like O RLY. Tay if you post that I'm going to kill you.
im not
*inserts O RLY owl in slot a....

From what I remember, Pload made up 'Blue Hill' because in his post with the (Fantastic) map, he said he didn't know what it was called so he'd call it Blue Hill.

O rly fails at life, It's not funny and it never was, Stop getting fucking boners over it. Asstards.

Yup. I fail at thinking it's good. I succed at hating it.

http://wiki.bjwaymods.net I am thinking about making this a Blockland/Age of Time Wiki Thing or a gameing Wiki but for now how about it be a AOT wiki where there is like a Wikie page forn each item and we can compleatly catalogue AoT

Uh how come when you click in port town you get to some funky f-zero thing?

Because it was linked retartedly. And if the locations are there, its still an FAQ or Help Guide or whatever. Wiki articles, at most, point out easter eggs, glitches, and common mods (except the Blockland article, I think it was voted not to include the mods). The articles normally go over gameplay, the game engine, the back story, and that sort of thing.

Added super noobs list

« Last Edit: May 23, 2006, 09:45:10 PM by Liquid Snake »