Author Topic: Sled  (Read 12428 times)

Somehow it actually does...

Lol I agree

On topic it's ok I will test it

Looks like a funtimes machine.

Right when i saw it: D:

uhhh this dosent work for meh i Dl'd it and it didnt show up in the add ons section.

uhhh this dosent work for meh i Dl'd it and it didnt show up in the add ons section.

thats because he packaged it wrong or atleast differently so you'll have to do it manually, extract the zip and then go into the folder you extracted and zip all of the stuff thats in there. THEN it'll work.

when i saw the topic title: :D

when i saw the thread: mah cuntry bonah, won't go just went down

...... Oh well.
Dl'ed.

Just Dl'd, im verry confused by the way this is packedged...

Edit: yeah, it's not showing in the addon section for me eather

Just Dl'd, im verry confused by the way this is packedged...

Edit: yeah, it's not showing in the addon section for me eather
it works for me...

um.. its not in a zip...so it won't work.

DISCLAIMER:
EDIT THE FILE NAME TO "Vehicle_sled(fixed.zip"[/b] THEN PLACE IT IN YOUR ADD-ONS SECTION.

thats because he packaged it wrong or atleast differently so you'll have to do it manually, extract the zip and then go into the folder you extracted and zip all of the stuff that's in there. THEN it'll work.

Thanks. It works with me now, too. But I don't like the sled very much cause the you can only turn left and right in it. (and very slowly.) It would help if I could have a friend give it a push.
(Also, for those who are lazy or don't have the anything to unzip the add on, here's the fixed add on:
http://www.mediafire.com/?cvmxmdpluno

Wasn't this model originally by Kaje?

Wasn't this model originally by Kaje?

It looks like his own model, I don't think anyone has yet made a v10 sled with Kajes model