Author Topic: Horizontal Flipping?  (Read 2169 times)

I know you can rotate builds and such but what about flipping them horizontally? Like in paint where you can flip the image horizontally. Is this possible, is there a mod already, or did I miss something that was already in the game? For example you have half of your build built then you can copy and flip it horizontally so you don't have to rebuild the same exact thing.

FAIL

Request sub-forum!

Currently such a mod does not exist, but it could be made with an edit or update to the Duplicator.

FAIL

Request sub-forum!

This is not a request i'm asking if it is possible or has been done. So you Fail by not reading my post.

This would be so useful.

This is not a request i'm asking if it is possible or has been done. So you Fail by not reading my post.

Pwnt

Pwnt
No, this is clearly a request.
Which can easily be asked in the suggestions & requests forum.

i want to Flip a brick side ways/upside down :D and make it so bricks right sideup can't build on them like Print bricks,

No, this is clearly a request.Which can easily be asked in the suggestions & requests forum.

You fail also, I posted here because I wasn't sure if something like this had been done yet. This is NOT a request! If your going to waste space correcting a post that is in the right place JUST LEAVE!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 05:06:26 PM by Obsidian »

You fail also, I posted here because I wasn't sure if something like this had been done yet. This is NOT a request! If your going to waste space correcting a post that is in the right place JUST LEAVE!
If you weren't sure something had been done yet you could
A) Search.
B) Check rtb
C) Make a suggestion topic

There is no "D) post in a forum for the discussion of add-on creation instead of the appropriate forum"

If its not a request, you already have your answer that it does not exist so there is no point in keeping the topic open, unless you want to request that it be made.
NOT JUST LEAVE!
You don't need to apply EVERY SINGLE effect.

If your going to waste space correcting a post that is in the right place JUST LEAVE!
Two issues here:
1: Its "you're".
2: This is a topic and its not in the right place.

You could examine what has been posted in the board to get an idea of where you should post.

Modification discussion:
People posting about their projects.

Suggestions & Requests:
People putting up suggestions and asking for things to be made. Many topics here involve people asking if it has already been done.

Why are you even posting here if you have nothing useful to contribute to this post? I had someone else like you do this to another post of mine. What do you do, sit at your desk all day checking the forums making sure topics are in the right place and badgering the poster about it? If the administrator wanted to move it he would, but as you can see it is still here NOW STOP WHINING AND GO BE USELESS SOMEWHERE ELSE!

P.S. I use the effects to get your attention, as you are being a total @ss I will keep using them. And this is not a request for the last time I never once mentioned that I wanted someone to make it, and yes I did search the forums before posting.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 05:39:51 PM by Obsidian »

._.
Idiots, this goes in drama

Why are you even posting here if you have nothing useful to contribute to this post? I had someone else like you do this to another post of mine. What do you do, sit at your desk all day checking the forums making sure topics and in the right place and badgering the poster about it? If the administrator wanted to move it he would, but as you can see it is still here NOW STOP WHINING AND GO BE USELESS SOMEWHERE ELSE!

P.S. I use the effects to get your attention, as you are being a total @ss I will keep using them. And this is not a request for the last time I never once mentioned that I wanted someone to make it, and yes I did search the forums before posting.

Way to ignore all of my valid points.

None of your points are valid-

Facts-

A request or suggestion would be me asking someone to make it. This topic is in the perfect place, i'm asking if it has been done, if it is possible or was something already in Blockland. NOT ONCE in my post did I say I wanted someone to make it! What if I wanted to make this mod I wouldn't suggest or request myself to make it that would make no sense at all. This topic is basically me asking for information about something that I wasn't sure existed or was some feature I missed that was already included in Blockland.

._.
Idiots, this goes in drama

Is everybody on this forum a moron? I swear you people must have nothing better to do. Thanks to the people who are being kind and posting about horizontal flipping though.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 06:00:04 PM by Obsidian »

None of your points are valid-

Facts-

A request or suggestion would be me asking someone to make it. This topic is in the perfect place, i'm asking if it has been done, if it is possible or was something already in Blockland. NOT ONCE in my post did I say I wanted someone to make it! What if I wanted to make this mod I wouldn't suggest or request myself to make it that would make no sense at all. This topic is basically me asking for information about something that I wasn't sure existed or was some feature I missed that was already included in Blockland.

Is everybody on this forum a moron? I swear you people must have nothing better to do. Thanks to the people who are being kind and posting about horizontal flipping though.

The word Request can work with asking about if a add-on has been made. You're requesting a link to such a add-on. Modification Discussion is not for requesting links to add-ons or asking if one has been made. Wrong board now gtfo, stop trying to defend yourself because you know you're wrong.