Author Topic: Port: Autumn Pond  (Read 18077 times)

I still have cherished memories of this map. Truly a benchmark map.

Wow, nice job w/ snail.

it would be cewl if there was a server to "find the snail and kill the driver"

That snail up close is creepy. I do NOT want to get on that thing...

One of my favourite V8 maps.

best animal vehicle ever
what da!?! vehicle!?!!? i didnt know that!!!!! winx2!

Whea to find the snail??? :I

Ninjamaster, You can find the snail at the mushrooms. Last Time I saw it, he was near a red mushroom.

I was scared when I saw it. Then I hopped on it and drove around the level.

hey i cant get in autumn pond can you help me if can ty :cookieMonster: :iceCream: :cookie:

NEVER, and i mean NEVER kill the snail, it makes the creepiest frickin noise... EVER

I wish the snail worked all the time. Is it possible for you to do that?

0.0 wow! Looks good, for a port :p

NEVER, and i mean NEVER kill the snail, it makes the creepiest frickin noise... EVER
I was expecting a unholy scream but I had to laugh at it.

Thanks for porting this, Kaje! I was planning to do it myself but never got around to it. There was a bug I was going to fix that came out of v9 I think, where the raindrop image is doubled because Badspot changed the parsing grid. The splashes look fine, I just think the drop image needs to be cropped down to a grid of 2x2 drops, but I may be wrong. I'll do some tests and fix it.

For some reason the snail sound didn't work for me, perhaps it's because I'm running it on Linux, I don't know.

SWEET THE SNAIL IS DRIVEABLE

I was expecting a unholy scream but I had to laugh at it.
how do you kill the snail?i made a huge laser gun that kills anything on contact,and 30 shots from that wont kill it!

ingame snail dosent die make a vehicle spawn at the pont and kill the snail vehicle