Author Topic: cool story br0  (Read 2286 times)

You're drat handicapped if you believe that.

Damn it Ronin, it's late, and I'm listening to hard rock and eating crackers in bed. Let me believe whatever BS story I want. 

Ronin stop being such a friend, saying that people jumped on the band wagon is loving hypocritical. Go away.

Ronin stop being such a friend, saying that people jumped on the band wagon is loving hypocritical. Go away.

But... they did? They practically turned it into a meme. Oh well.

Radial oh no. I think that's more ironic than you may think.

Actually Otis was the first, bring it up with him.

Edit: Meant if you actually say "brosef" in real life and mean it ...
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 09:57:25 PM by Ronin »

I remember my friend said bro over the phone once. I thought I was hearing things.

Doesn't a post consisting of nothing but "cool story bro" qualify as spam in some way? It does not really contribute to the discussion. Even moreso for those who have posted it five or six times in five or six different topics. Also: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=52852.msg954134#msg954134

Errmm, Ref sucks at internet,

This forum is handicapped like every other. It is practically full of hypocrites. People say "Oh, I hate this meme stop using it" when in fact they used it themselves.

I guess it is somewhat normal though.

I am partly to blame for br0sef. I refered to a few people as 'brosef', and it seems some people took it to a whole nother level. But in my defence, I used 'brosef' in my common speach before the br0 thing...

Edit: hard 2 post on iPod touch
WHOLE.    NUDDA.        LEVAL.         <3 mad tv