Author Topic: So I jumped off a wall.  (Read 4689 times)

Today, my friends and I were having some fun in the form of jumping off a 6-7 foot tall wall/fence.

After recently playing Mirror's Edge, and gaining an interest in parkour, I decided to jump on (or off, in this case) the bandwagon.

I jumped off. :D

Sadly, I haven't trimmed my toe nails in the past month or so, and my shoes are getting a bit tight fitting.

Ouch.

Discuss, and talk about your foolish injuries.

One time, at band camp, I jumped off a wall too. :D
And I landed on my back, because I was pushed, (I didn't jump off this wall voluntarily), fell on my back and got the wind knocked outta me D:

Last summer me and my freind where messing with crazy stuff on this cement slab, and right next to it there's this small steep hill. And so I thought it would be a "Great" idea to ride my bike down it. So, I'm ontop of this steep hill next to a cement slab and my freind is just messing around with a magnifing glass. So I ride my bike down this hill and then the front wheel of my bike hits the edge of the cement and my bike flips over and I litiraly flew 5 feet and landed on the cement just to find out my freind didn't see any of it.

I'm a fairly careful person, nothing major. However, I once had a gate fall on me, but it didn't so much as leave a bruse.

Also, glad to hear your alright ghoul.

Wow you say, you jumped off a wall.

Well, that's quite an achievement.

Let's hi-five and grab a cold one.

I jumped off a 3 foot wall once. May I join in the high fiving and cold one-getting?

I ran into a car with my favorite bike. Yes, a moving car.

nearly got hit by a car. Story: I was riding and i was messin around and i fell off my bike and hurt my knee and there was a car coming it was about Me------car that close to hitting me but i got off the bridge and didn't get hurt.

I was on my friends new bike. I was riding it fast and then pressed the breaks for the front wheel(I was about 7 at the time), next thing I new the bike flipped and I flew over the handle bars D:
It was lucky that I put my hands out and my head didn't hit.

Was your friend mad?

how would she/he know he/she was about 7

Was your friend mad?
How can my friend be mad if he let me ride his bike for a little while?
Are you handicapped?

how would she/he know she/he was about 7

when i was little me and my bro where being syupid and jumping OFF the bed and i was twisting around and when i hit the ground i brooke my left arm and my nose  :(

when i was little me and my bro where being syupid and jumping OFF the bed and i was twisting around and when i hit the ground i brooke my left arm and my nose  :(
lol'd
reminded me of something me and my bro done when we were young
he wanted to slide off my mum n dad's bed and told me to hold his legs so he wouldn't fall and I didn't then he slipped and sprained his neck.

a 6-7 foot wall because you thought a game was cool? Thank god you don't live near places with housing cramped together. That'd prolly make a great motivational "An Hero" poster.