Author Topic: [N] Venice City  (Read 2818 times)

Great idea, bad way to come at it. Short and simple.

*roosters bigger gun*
*forgets edging away slowly and sprints down the street*

I'm sad that venice will be gone in a few centuries because of global warming.

I'm sad that venice will be gone in a few centuries because of global warming.
The cake is a lie.
Also, Venice doesn't have roads.

By posting a work of creation, the poster usually is accepting that people can say whatever they want about it. A good artists uses this to find out if they need to improve, so if anyone doesn't understand this and just hates people for saying not so pleasing comments, then they aren't artists, or at least, are not proper artists, or are very selfish artists.

One of the reasons I avoid this area of the forums, is because of how people act in that way (when I comment on things I am open and honest, and while I'm not usually crude unless somebody deserves it, I still will not hold back any negative comments). Seriously guys, grow up and suck it in.

Like another has stated, this is the internet. If you are visiting, you better be able to tolerate all levels of cruelty.

Anyway, my suggestion for this would be: Just be sure to study your subject before you create it. Otherwise, you risk making many errors, and then people will not understand why and just say it sucks or something. If you can't follow the subject, then simply change the title and have it as an original. If you did just that before you posted it, it probably would not have been such negative comments, because then people wouldn't expect it to match the subject your current title suggests, in which case, this build is nothing resembling that.

For.
The.
Truth.

Btw, Venice has Water Ways, instead of roads. so i suggest you kill this thread now. You Disgraced Italy