Author Topic: Post real life pictures of your house in snow  (Read 4393 times)

i live in a apartment building

i live in a apartment building
... You can still show pictures of that.

I live in canada, if I took a picture I would be cheating.

ephialtes? Didn't you make a small doom movie for a sick friend or something?

On topic: when I was little "4,5,6" years " Duke Nukem was me game back zen :D"
old I use to live a Tank ship in Bulgary, every salor on boat was my friend, plus we had a great
asian cook and my grandfather was the captin. I'll bring pics.

^Hehe, you said zen.

Anyway, ephi, hao2get internetz on boat?

My House and it's balcony I previously mentioned I used to leap from in the good ol days of fall and winter.(1) No snow , but the car in the background will show you how bad it can get where I live(2):

As you can see the car is burried, and no, no help from any snowblower. We just get too much of the crap each year. Next picture is my back yard. Note the tree fort/lawn care shed being halfway submerged. (3) And a street sign in front of my house. (4)

I noticed that if you read the sign as one would in ancient pakistanish area, it would promptly read "Pot Head" Coincidence? Yup.

Very crooked, Do you have to lean a bit to get through the doors?

Nah, just shift through dimensional plains while making sure that the gravitational constant isn't disturbed.

Eph you live on a boat cool?

Hows that work out exactly?

Nice canoe you got there bud.

I want to live on a boat :(

Also cameras dead (still after a few months of trying to find a charger) and snow melted.
Forecast says possible snow of a few inches.

EDIT: It's already snowing at my school and it's supposed to snow eventually here at my house condominium until 5 PM EST, then start again at 8 PM.
Yes, temperatures below freezing too :D
« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 09:13:09 PM by Gen. Nick »

Nice canoe you got there bud.

HE CAN GO VISIT EPHI WITH IT! :O