Author Topic: Brick Un-Spammer  (Read 1351 times)

This should be a ray like thing that would turn lets say

{}{}{}{}{}
These are bricks

you shoot

they are now

{                }
This would let people make builds that are good but spammy into good builds that are not spammy

Unless its admin only people can use it on other peoples build and it'd do what ever you said it does.

Also: no.

Unless its admin only people can use it on other peoples build and it'd do what ever you said it does.

Also: no.
exacly

He's trying to say it would turn 5 1x1 bricks into 1 1x5 brick

this makes no sence, what happened to the destroct-o-wand?

He's trying to say it would turn 5 1x1 bricks into 1 1x5 brick
Now this would be bad-ass......

He wants to fuse bricks together. The problem is that you have to have the block made before the game is started so it can use it for the game. You can not just magically pull out of nowhere a 100x93x3 brick.

What if there were four 1x1s in a row, could you turn them into a 4x1 as there is already such a thing?

What if there were four 1x1s in a row, could you turn them into a 4x1 as there is already such a thing?
yes but there is already a mod for that. I call it the /wand function. How to use it.

type: /wand

Delete needed bricks.

Fill in space with appropriate bricks.

double hit "q" or press the "use brick" button.

That would take much longer though, especially if you had to get out the needed brick...

I sense some 300x300 piece of crap spammed in a bedroom server that is dedi and no admins are there to delete it!

I usually plan out each brick before placement. So my use in this is as much as a squid buying stock. Really, this has been suggested tons of times. As the last time, unless someone wants to be an ass and do it because I said no one would, no one would make this mod.

I sense some 300x300 piece of crap spammed in a bedroom server that is dedi and no admins are there to delete it!
Are you that dense? I just said that you can not randomly pull any sized brick out of your ass without it being created before the game is started.