Author Topic: I'm moving - But I want to bring my acid with me.  (Read 11173 times)

I'm moving from Toronto to Jakarta and want to bring my collection of LSD, but of course I can't bring it through customs.  So I had this brainwave, could I scan it with a scanner and email it to myself and print it off again in Jakarta?  Or could I fax myself it and pick it up when I get there?

Any other idea's?
Thanks guys.

For those of you who dont know what acid is.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 11:52:49 PM by Aaglo »

A brilliant plan but does it account for potential interference by "THE MAN"?

Any friends who will mabye come and visit?

Any friends who will mabye come and visit?
While I don't see its relevance, yes, people will visit me.

Then perhaps you could disguise your acid as a visiting friend.

How big is said collection?

How big is said collection?
Like, 5 bristal boards or so.
Then perhaps you could disguise your acid as a visiting friend.
Hmm, that might work, but I will need to tape them to a manakin?

Nay, for acid has it's own adhesive qualities, just don't be shocked when people look at you differently after witnessing you licking a manikin.

Nay, for acid has it's own adhesive qualities, just don't be shocked when people look at you differently after witnessing you licking a manikin.
Last time I checked, licking postar boards covered in acid to get them to stick to a manakin was a no-no.

I'm moving from Toronto to Jakarta and want to bring my collection of LSD, but of course I can't bring it through customs.  So I had this brainwave, could I scan it with a scanner and email it to myself and print it off again in Jakarta?  Or could I fax myself it and pick it up when I get there?

Any other idea's?
Thanks guys.

For those of you who dont know what acid is.
Dude, dont take Idea's you come up with while on acid about transporting acid seriously.

The only other solution i can think of involves a bucket of paint (latex), three willing Mexicans, a gallon barrel of petroleum jelly, a carrier pigeon, a pianist and 13 empty shampoo bottles.

once you have that all you have to do is take the shamp...

...Internet connection terminated by: THE MAN.

Here's a tip to remember:

Don't transport narcotics to Southeast Asia or out of Southeast Asia.

Seriously their laws are about as strict as they come, and they won't think twice about throwing you in a jail cell and not bother to phone an Embassy until like 4 days after you are there.

Use some common sense, ffs. But really if you want to test the laws, prepare to pay the price. Don't be surprised when stuff hits the fan.

Dude, dont take Idea's you come up with while on acid about transporting acid seriously.
Yeah really, I've heard some really handicapped plans that people took drat seriously. They got really angry when you pointed out it was stupid; was best to just smile and nod.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 03:35:40 AM by Ronin »

Why do you need the acid anyway?
It makes you Hallucinate, but that's about it.

Well, I have a pretty good suggestion!

I've done it before, you ne---

Message deleted by THE MAN.