Author Topic: Thompson and MP40  (Read 2825 times)

Can someone make a Thompson and a MP40? I would really appreciate it if you would. Thanks.

Just use a different slightly innacurate machine gun. The only thing you'll miss out on is the looks.
Most 'realistic' guns out there use low quality high volume irratating sounds, I'm sure you'll have fun with those.

But still those r really good guns,well at least the Thompson is....

Right because it's slightly innacurate and will probably me made to make stuffty sounds and do over 30 damage.

Somones been plying COD5, yes?

Obviously if he wants the two first submachine guns.
He's probably one of those guys who just run around with machine guns, turns corners and shoots.

Get permission and edit an existing model

Somones been plying COD5, yes?
Or COD2, Or 1 and its not the offical COD5 call it CODWAW.

its not the offical COD5 call it CODWAW.
Thank you for getting the name right.
It is indeed CoD:WaW and not CoD5.

The Thompson was already made for Blockland TBM but it was cool so i hope someone can port it.

http://www.thebettermod.org/ftp/weapons/Weapons.html  Its in guns and is in alphabetical order so go to ts Its listed as the Tommy Gun

« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 03:45:42 PM by Ninjaboy »

If someone ports a non flatshaded model I will kill them.

I like the site you provided ninja but i want a MP40 too. How do I get them weapons too(on the site)? Do I have to port them then put them in add ons folder.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 05:34:53 PM by Mr. Bill »

I like the site you provided ninja but i want a MP40 too. How do I get them weapons too(on the site)? Do I have to port them then put them in add ons folder.

Lol. You can't port it if it was never made. You can't just "get them" on the site. Someone will have to make it.

How do I make add-ons then. I heard of a site called milkshape but it looks to confusing. All I really want is for someone just to make a Thompson and MP40.