31 (8.4%)
cool
62 (16.7%)
uhh....
53 (14.3%)
FAIL
113 (30.5%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: failed snow jeep  (Read 19045 times)

the old one was much much better

needs moar blocko ): (
how does it need more blocko!?it's the default jeep!!

ok well here is the old version
and here is the updated version

Bugs fixed #1 Flatshaded #2 doesent have a screwy texture anymore #3 doesent crash you anymore =3
« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 05:22:55 PM by iFuzz »

The new one looks hot.. I love the tires.

Older one looked RTBish

hey is this good enough to release?
and the inside

The new one looks hot.. I love the tires.
shall i release my Pod racer? ^^^

The wheels seem interesting, but you should make a entirely new vehicle. Like make the frame different too and also make it have better steering. If those things were done, this would be great.
Yeah, make it a bit more diffrent from the jeep and it will be MUCH better!! :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookie:

hey is this good enough to release?
-snip-
-snip-

Work on the corners so its not to high, and you would get my download

it wont replace the jeep plus extra traction :P
 :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

The update made it look worse. Change it back.

it wont replace the jeep plus extra traction :P
-ultracookiespam-
no extra traction.