Author Topic: I got an awesome prank call number!!  (Read 2496 times)

Name: Cameron Moon
School: Fort Herriman Middle School
Grade: 9th Grade

801-253-1592
Call it now, or send one of these:
http://prankdialer.com/call.php

He's so funny!

Edit: Oh, and use *67!
Wiki: *67
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 06:47:08 PM by Green Link »

im assuming you know him

For extra laughs tell him that "Chad" told you his number.

I'm gonna rick roll myself.

I sense the attempt at getting revenge for something by convincing people on other forums to do his bidding for him.

I'm going to call him and act gay

Edit: Prank Call 754 422 5639
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 06:52:59 PM by Shinji »

I sense the attempt at getting revenge for something by convincing people on other forums to do his bidding for him.
Not for revenge, I just hate him. I can't prank call him myself because he hangs up at my voice.

Listening to the Picard song on my phone is epic.

Is he related to Sailor Moon?

I accidentally put 443 for area code.
Going to rick roll myself, brb.

Not your personal Army. Go to /b/ if you want to post friendy threads like this. If you hate the guy, then leave him be.

Not your personal Army. Go to /b/ if you want to post friendy threads like this. If you hate the guy, then leave him be.
The forget?

Why do every single one of the elitist-bandwagoners crash on every topic and throw things around, "OH GOD THIS IS CLOSELY RELATED TO /b/ WE CANT HAVE THAT WE'RE TOO MATURE FOR THAT".

Loosen up for Christ's sake.

The forget?

Why do every single one of the elitist-bandwagoners crash on every topic and throw things around, "OH GOD THIS IS CLOSELY RELATED TO /b/ WE CANT HAVE THAT WE'RE TOO MATURE FOR THAT".

Loosen up for Christ's sake.

I love you guys, you get so butthurt as soon as someone mentions that place. It's like yuki all over again.