Author Topic: Stupid loving adults in real life.  (Read 4219 times)

Yes, but then you have to get into alot of legal stuff that just isn't worth it.

But legal stuff is fun. ._.

"Port forwarding is BAD for your computer, kids! Don't Do it!"

seriously, JEEZ

edit: Also, I was walking down the street home after school, as normally, Then two idiots come and throw a snowball at one young boy.

what happens? I stop a little, to see what happens. Child runs home, tells parents, Idiots run away, parents start being like "Omg wtf did you do to my son?"

See? Others are stupid, others get the blame.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 05:18:02 AM by Spaceblockhead »

I have a neighbor like that. He has called the cops on me and my neighbors so many times its pathetic. He is an old retired guy who has nothing better to do than call the cops on my dads truck trailer to haul his equipment because he thinks it makes the neighbor hood look "junky". He also got in a n argument with the city on where a creek leads, I think he just needs to die already.

There aren't many stupid people in my neighborhood, but I do remember one thing that was pretty funny.

My cat had gone outside, and hadn't come back for about a week. We were starting to think that he had run away, when I saw him dart inside the house. Apparently, he had gone in a neighbor's garage, and then that neighbor decided to close the garage. The neighbor had noticed that things in his garage were being torn up, so what does he decide to do? He keeps his garage closed, for a whole week. When he finally opened the garage and saw my cat dart outside, he told my dad that he'd call animal control if that happened again. I'm pretty sure it isn't my cat's fault that my neighbor is an idiot.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 11:52:08 AM by Randomguy »

So your being stupid and end up on some guys property. And you tell him to not tale life so seriously and grow some balls?

This isn't an issue of adults being stuffy and ignorant like I was expecting to read. All i see is a punk kid being handicapped.
Good job making your generation look bad. So what if he's a wierd guy that wants to accuse you of things, stay the forget out of peoples yards you dumbass kid.

So your being stupid and end up on some guys property. And you tell him to not tale life so seriously and grow some balls?

This isn't an issue of adults being stuffy and ignorant like I was expecting to read. All i see is a punk kid being handicapped.
Good job making your generation look bad. So what if he's a wierd guy that wants to accuse you of things, stay the forget out of peoples yards you dumbass kid.

If what he says is truths, He wasn't in the guys yard.

If what he says is truths, He wasn't in the guys yard.
Still if you saw someone on your fence, you be like wtf?

Wtf happened to your friend Jeff, you left him behind?

Ouch, but I wasn't in the guys yard I was along the wall of his backyard. Wasn't in his yard or on top of that wall, on the other side of the wall and he over reacted to a situation that could of been handeled a hell of alot easier, The guy could of just yelled at me to get away from the wall and go back inside.

Still if you saw someone on your fence, you be like wtf?

Wtf happened to your friend Jeff, you left him behind?

Ya my dad just told me to get in the car cause the guy is intimadating me and hes an starfish, So I got in the car and we went to Burgerking for lunch. Apperntly after I left and 2 cop cars came they just talked to the guy and jeff just walked home.

Sorry for doublepost.

Ya my dad just told me to get in the car cause the guy is intimadating me and hes an starfish, So I got in the car and we went to Burgerking for lunch. Apperntly after I left and 2 cop cars came they just talked to the guy and jeff just walked home.

Sorry for doublepost.
You shoulda taken your friend to BurgerKing with you :/

You shoulda taken your friend to BurgerKing with you :/
Lol that would of been cool.

I walk on this ledge like thing where it has the entrance name 'Seirra Hills' and im standing on it (not on top of the wall) on the other side is a guys backyard, so im climbing I almost fall back so I put my hands over and I hear a scream. I jump back and land on this giant rock
Sounds to me like you landed in his yard.
Also, how can you stand on something, yet "Not on top of it"? Do you have some funky kind of antigrav boots?

Good job making your generation look bad. So what if he's a weird guy that wants to accuse you of things, stay the forget out of peoples yards you dumbass kid.
I agree with this. All kids know how to do nowadays is be a smartass. If they'd simply get off the high horse they think they're on and accept some responsibility, I'd be out of a job. Fortunately, kids are stupid and far less rational than adults are because they feel they always have something to prove to their peers by acting tough. So, I'll continue to enjoy getting paid to stand and yell at kids all day.

EDIT: Which reminds me, I just had some kid kicked off my bus yesterday for acting like Hyrax did. Hope she enjoys the 5 mile hike to school.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 12:25:18 PM by Rughugger »

Sounds to me like you landed in his yard.
Also, how can you stand on something, yet "Not on top of it"? Do you have some funky kind of antigrav boots?I agree with this. All kids know how to do nowadays is be a smartass. If they'd simply get off the high horse they think they're on and accept some responsibility, I'd be out of a job. Fortunately, kids are stupid and far less rational than adults are because they feel they always have something to prove to their peers by acting tough. So, I'll continue to enjoy getting paid to stand and yell at kids all day.

EDIT: Which reminds me, I just had some kid kicked off my bus yesterday for acting like Hyrax did. Hope she enjoys the 5 mile hike to school.

I act like a complete loving punk if I have to that's just me if people don't show me respect or what not i'll just go off. But for that event I acted calmly and the guy woulden't  cooperate and he was being a total richard.

As for the wall thing, I'll explain that with a picture because it's extremely difficult to explain in words so i'll draw something to show by the wall reason.

You shouldn't have been richarding around. Maybe you should have just apologized and left without being a douche.