Author Topic: Soldier Playertype  (Read 653 times)

Could somebody make a playertype that toggles crouching instead of having to hold down the crouch button? Also, I would like it to move more slowly while crouched and if crouched and moving be unable to shoot. This, I think, would be great in deathmatches for using sniper rifles.

You mean like a army crawl?

sounds kinda cool but youd have to like change playertipe or gunners will be pissed ebcause there crawling and shooting :/ so liek ata  sniper outpost onplayertuch -> player -> changedatablock -> armycrawlplayer and then, when you leave  onplayertuch -> player -> changedatablock -> standard player or whatever but, i think it might be anoying to have to deal with those events it sounds cool and i would get it but rarely use it. maybe just sujest a crouch toggle button like alt c instead of typeing  crouch(); into the script engine or whatever.

You mean like a army crawl?
Yes

sounds kinda cool but youd have to like change playertipe or gunners will be pissed ebcause there crawling and shooting :/ so liek ata  sniper outpost onplayertuch -> player -> changedatablock -> armycrawlplayer and then, when you leave  onplayertuch -> player -> changedatablock -> standard player or whatever but, i think it might be anoying to have to deal with those events it sounds cool and i would get it but rarely use it. maybe just sujest a crouch toggle button like alt c instead of typeing  crouch(); into the script engine or whatever.
Well, I wouldn't mind doing the events, but I suppose that would work. Also, for the events I could have it check their inventory for a the sniper weapon that I have installed, if it isn't then they stay as a normal gunner.

meh i still wouldnt use it except probly for small minigames just to make it anoying :P