Author Topic: (CLOSED)-[BLMP] BlockLand Movie Productions Inc.  (Read 13949 times)

I would offer my services but Sonix has them.

Ok polkagrisar you can join. Please also register at http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/blmp.html  and Spation who is Sonix? polkagrisar also meet up with me on the game soon.

So? Does it matter to double post?

Spation who is Sonic?
Sonic KNX, i'm sorta working with him -_-

WTF no one wants to join. Did'nt i say that we Expanded to everyone, and everything! Even Its. "Cryptic Laughs"   pink will have to do. No Hot Pink!

Most people will not join this clan, because a member called [BLMP]Reb was seen flaming and spamming a few public servers, and some Blockhead made a rumour that this is what the clan is about.

AND NO I DID NOT DO IT FFS!
LT FREAK DIE!

OK let me make this clear. [BLMP]Reb was not out spamming servers because, Reb was with me the entire time people were saying that, "[BLMP]Reb" was spamming servers. Then they started saying that i was and i should be banned. Which most on my server thought that it was in fact you anarki. So please do not ponit fingers at people when you have nop hard proof. Ex: IP and screen of them doing it. IP included in the screen. It is easy for me to go around as Facechild and start spamming servers then get him all put down. (Which i would never do and never have) So please do the Screen shot with IP and the person doing it!

Most people will not join this clan, because a member called [BLMP]Reb was seen flaming and spamming a few public servers, and some Blockhead made a rumour that this is what the clan is about.

AND NO I DID NOT DO IT FFS!
LT FREAK DIE!

[BLMP] is a Movie Filming clan and a clan for almost anyone that is not jerking off. As i said i decided to expand to everyone. And please read my post above.

thank you for defending me cryptic

I AM POSTING THIS MESSAGE IN MY BACKYARD
YAY FOR WIRELESS INTERNET!!!!!!
VICTORY IS MINE THANKS TO THE LORD!!!
that is all

[UCC] Koden

Hello. I am familiar with your clan and I assume you have heard some bad things about my clans ([CUSS] and [UCC]), and i apologize on behalf of those few people. [UCC] is a clan similar to [PaC] (One of Reb's ideas) which is a clan of many people. [CUSS] is currently being disbanded and [UCC] is rising up. I tell you this because I will not be easygoing with my own people; I will impose HEAVY punishments one those who disgrace our name. I ask for peace between our clans, and for us to be friends.

-Koden
                                                                      Head of [CUSS] and [UCC]

riiiight then... uh whats with the uh... professional ism... and besides
i doubt people in the blmp clan will even care about the stuff you do with the ucc clan

[UCC] Koden

lol the "professional ism" is flattery because I am pretty irritated that my own clan members would do something like that!

yet i am still wondering why you made it like a formal business letter. sooo.... i will also like to point out that nobody in this thread even said anything about guys being mean from ytour clan... please read the previous posts to be in the know...
knowledge is power

[UCC] Koden

thank you Mr. Wizzard. I just hear highly of Cryptic and want to inpress him. I also want to feel at home in this forum.....i just started