Author Topic: (CLOSED)-[BLMP] BlockLand Movie Productions Inc.  (Read 13988 times)

thank you Mr. Wizzard.
Mr.Wizard? lol... wth is that?
but you could always just talk to cryptic in a server

i apologize for the double post but i want to bring attention to this thread.
BLMP STILL EXISTS YOU KNOW
WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!!!
THE ONLY PERSON HOSTING BLMP SERVERS RECENTLY THAT I HAVE SEEN IS +church+
i dont mean to be a hypocrite but i am gonna not play rtb for a while cause i got CoH for the pc and have been wanting this game for a while... but my obsession with legos will undoubtibly result in my return in about a week or so...
« Last Edit: June 11, 2006, 12:48:24 AM by ladios »

LOL. I still hanging in here. I updated the site with a different picture on the side of actaul legos from game. More to come. VCIAt the site at http://blmp-inc.tripod.com/  and my forums http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/blmp.html

i apologize for the double post but i want to bring attention to this thread.
BLMP STILL EXISTS YOU KNOW
WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!!!
THE ONLY PERSON HOSTING BLMP SERVERS RECENTLY THAT I HAVE SEEN IS +church+
i dont mean to be a hypocrite but i am gonna not play rtb for a while cause i got CoH for the pc and have been wanting this game for a while... but my obsession with legos will undoubtibly result in my return in about a week or so...
lol yeah,but i havent been playing much since glass went into my hand.

ow...
wah BLMP is in trouble!
help us!
wah....argh.....glug....pffff ft....bleh....ack............ ............................. ............................. .....

____/\_   ____/\_   _____/\   _____/\______________________________________
            \/             \/              \/

* ladios turns into a lobster

Current Movie Build Server. Eminem Concert Stage
yo can i help i allways listen to eminem i can help

i dont really know if we are still doing the eminem thingy

[size=900pt]*choke*[/size]

[size=900000000pt]LOOOOOELLLLLLLLLLLL ALWAYS HERE IS A  MOVIE PRODUCITONS OVER MILLION:[/size]

LOL. OK. Currently i am going to have a contest for the best top 10 builds by all of RTB builders. Please only 1 build per person. Post a link to your persistance download site. for me to check it out. This is for all the top builders pole.

[UCC] Koden

Ahh, Criptic! Just who i needed! (lol not sarcasm)

I have some frickin sweet build that I am trying to post so I can join USSR. I need to know how to convert BL screenshots into jpg files so I can show my builds. I am also interested in your search for good builds. Maybe I can kill two birds with one stone if I can get theses jpg's to work. I would appreciate any help you can give me.

Maybe I can kill two birds with one stone
I love that expresion. You propably the first on these forums to say it. Anyways, you open the .png file with MSPaint and then Save it by clicking Save as make sure you save it as Jpg

Um. Or you could just set it to save as Jpg when you take them!