Author Topic: (CLOSED)-[BLMP] BlockLand Movie Productions Inc.  (Read 13876 times)

[BLMP] BlockLand Movie Productions

This is a group name that i decided to make. It is going to be a group that makes movies and of course does the building for them.

To Join:
Must Be A Good Builder ex: [USSR]Facechild
"              " Know How To Use Editor Wand
"              " Know A Little Something About Movie Editing, Etc...
Try to have a micorphone and Team Speak too. www.goteamspeak.com to get it and my Team Speak IP is 72.36.195.106:1445

If you would like to join please post.

EDIT: Current Site http://blmp-inc.tripod.com/
« Last Edit: July 05, 2006, 07:04:44 PM by Cryptic »

Current Movie Build Server. Eminem Concert Stage

I'm thinking that TS server is just some random server you're using. I see nothing of 'BLMP' anywhere on there. Before I request to join this, I'd like to see an example movie from you.

I would consider joining but i am already too busy. Working on a game called Samurai Hamsters.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2006, 02:54:31 PM by Spation »

I woul consider joining but i am already too busy. Working on a game called Samuri Hamsters.

lol its samurai and im working on it aswell so i cant really join :S

sry

My ts is called Hummer at the top. i have my Lt._hummer;s Office it is me.

Please Post To Join [BLMP]. Really Need People To Be Succesful!]

i could join... im good with ew, im an good builder, just slow, and my dad is a movie and tv show editor, he brings me to work sometimes so i know a little... the only thing i lack is teamspeak....

OK. That would be great. Um. I will try getting on and finding you 2 on RTB IRC today. I am going to play a little Americas Army. Try and make 42 honor without any ROE.

Please check out my edit on my first post!

ooo you double posted

hmmm...cool site dude oh and i just wanted to tell everyone else who probably dont care. I made it in! :cookieMonster:

[BLMP] Members Register Here So We Can Post Private http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/blmp.html

I'm a very good builder.
And i have a microphone.
The bad thing is that it doesnt work yet...
And I'm a good EW user.

May I join?