Author Topic: Life Now Sucks  (Read 14244 times)

I'll catch that on the rebound bro.
No, mine.
* NickTheSushi shoves Ronin *

post the email, i want to see it.

_____________________________ _____________________________ ___
                   /                                                                                                  \
                  /             Hey guys! Bisjac stickman here!                                             \
                  |          I want the people in this thread to know,                                    |
                  | Dating online is only bad if you both find out your both not really girls.      |
                 / _____________________________ _____________________________ ____/
                / /             
                \/

O/
               /|
                /\

Kid, I'm sorry, but elementary/middle schools kids actually don't date.

"Teen love never lasts."

_____________________________ _____________________________ ___
                   /                                                                                                  \
                  /             Hey guys! Bisjac stickman here!                                             \
                  |          I want the people in this thread to know,                                    |
                  | Dating online is only bad if you both find out your both not really girls.      |
                 / _____________________________ _____________________________ ____/
                / /             
                \/

O/
               /|
                /\
Very nice. :cookie:

i feel bad for you.......i hope is gets better but if you stop thinking about it you will feel better then too!

i feel bad for you.......i hope is gets better but if you stop thinking about it you will feel better then too!
On the contrary.

Enjoy depression, mate!

On the contrary.

Enjoy depression, mate!
Hence the word, "Enjoy"

We focus on the post you refused to respond to:

She obviously doesn't love you, so just ask yourself.
Was it really worth it?

Honestly, the way I think, I'd be more pissed off at her rather than being depressed because of her.

And then we go and focus on the topic title:

No.
Life is awesome. stuff happens. Get over it.

Feelings of remorse are like tampons...only girls should have them.