Poll

Should Badspot ban Vertzer?     http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=60002.0

If he doesn't I'll be angry
Yes
Sure
No
No way

Author Topic: Ban Vertzer?  (Read 15840 times)

Really he got caught and now he wants out.
It's not the fact that I got caught, but with everyone here thinking I'm a sick forget, what's the point in staying?

Really he got caught and now he wants out. Trying to act like everything is normal and make it seem like Otis was the one doing the wrong.
Never tried to make it seem like Otis was the one wrong. Part of what he does is also wrong, and that's all i was stating. And everything is normal, what are you talking about?

I don't think you're a sick forget, I think Boxxy seriously forgeted you up in the head.

He's actually right about one thing. Everything is normal. We all hate Vertzer as usual, but this time he has done something horribly disgusting.

Hilarious stuff is hilarious.

ChexGuy hasn't graced us with his 25 swear word menagerie post yet, we must be doing something wrong.

He hasn't done anything bannable in my opinion.
Sure he's a sick-ass pervert, but his actions have in no way affected Blockland or the forums.
I'd say no.

ChexGuy hasn't graced us with his 25 swear word menagerie post yet, we must be doing something wrong.

forget stuff ass richard cunt friend damn bitch bastard assforget richardrooster stuffdonkey monkeyforget assdonkey richarddonkey forgetstuff duckstuff forgetduck cigaretteforget assforget cigaretteass asscigarette forgetcigarette donkeystuff dragonstuff.

Nope, we're all good.

I'm probably getting banned for that. I'm gonna run now.

I don't think asking or looking at/making child research is right or funny, I just think it's funny how you're all making a big deal about it. There's been other disgusting stuff (LOL 26) going on in these forums (not as much as this) but you didn't do something as big as this.

I just think the community's reaction is funny, not the fact that he's asking for CP.

Sure he's a sick-ass pervert, but his actions have in no way affected Blockland or the forums.
I'd say no.
Most people here are horribly disgusted by him now. He's not some we want here.

I'd say no.
Too late I broke a rule.

Most people here are horribly disgusted by him now. He's not some we want here.
Watch out, I'll abuse your 2 year old daughters some day.

Keep up the trolling.