Author Topic: Roblox avatar  (Read 3974 times)

There, edited my message...
Happy?

Here we have 2 people.

- The types that are actually making a sarcastic joke
- The types that aren't joking and are likely to take their post back as Sarcasm later if they're called out for it.

95% of the folk come in the second flavor.

There, edited my message...
Happy?

"For those who are just to stupid to notice"? Are you loving kidding me? Either you just suck at sarcasum, or you are the second one on iFool's chart. Because apperantly many people did not get your stupid ass sarcastic joke. Get the forget out of here.

"For those who are just to stupid to notice"? Are you loving kidding me? Either you just suck at sarcasum, or you are the second one on iFool's chart. Because apperantly many people did not get your stupid ass sarcastic joke. Get the forget out of here.

If you would have noticed, it is a quote from Muffinmix

On topic: Yes, almost everyone sucks in sarcasm nowadays.

HE MUShT BE A SPY!!!1!

BuRN HHIM!!!!

:)

If members of our board post like this, we are no higher then the children from Roblox. I honestly thought I was on Roblox Forums.

If members of our board post like this, we are no higher then the children from Roblox. I honestly thought I was on Roblox Forums.
Look, I am sorry you don't get this but, it was a joke.

Take note of my current grammar and spelling, if you mistake that for
what I wrote earlier then I am offended.

I dont see what the big deal is. He's a cool new member

I dont see what the big deal is. He's a cool new member
Sadly, that is not what this thread is about anymore.

I am getting roasted.

Jesus Christ, who cares about his ROBLOX avatar? >:U

Jesus Christ, who cares about his ROBLOX avatar? >:U
Adude, because he's THAT much of a friend.

He's a cool new member
That's what he wants you to think he's obviously trying to gain our trust so he can gather more information for a full scale Roblox invasion!!!  You all are fools for trusting him, he will lead to our downfall@!1!!

But seriously I like him he seems nice, I wish people wouldn't hassle him about his avatar.  Besides that has he even mentioned Roblox since he got here?

so he has a roblox avatar, who gives a crap.

Look, I am sorry you don't get this but, it was a joke.

It wasent really the joke, it was the obnoxious way you responded to people who thought it was not sarcasum. "For all you that are to stupid to notice", if anyone is stupid here, its you, and Adude for making a big deal about an avatar.

If you will please take note of the fact that I was not the
first person to resort to insulting the other people.

If you will please take note of the fact that I was not the
first person to resort to insulting the other people.
Nobody gives a damn. You suck.

Nobody gives a damn. You suck.
Yeah, I suck...
Could you go away now?