i think i know
10 (8.7%)
idk how
4 (3.5%)
I DEFINITLY KNOW
27 (23.5%)
hmmmmmmmmmm i wonder how
3 (2.6%)
if you do get the answer, can you tell me?
6 (5.2%)
HECK NO IDK HOW
23 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Da Katie Kat  (Read 23344 times)

Wait, this is Clan Discussion right?

Da HouseKat i am 7 and i hope you join this clan, there will also be alot of cat rpgs. And on bl if you have rtb :chainsaw: is a kind of icon like  :cookie: Ok guys DON'T POST ANYMORE BAD POSTS OR I WILL LOCK IT UNTIL I GET A REAL MEMBER!!!!! (housecat plz join)

I am not trying to post a bad post, hurt you, or rape you.(Maybe)

But, you need to observe other people's clan pages before making one. You need to have a decent layout, and please, for god's sake, no more sonic clans. And being a girl is no excuse. I mean, pretty much %90 of the people here are pretty much "mean." And you're 7? You're not even old enough to be on the forums, or unless you have bad parents. Anyways, don't say "Omg you suckz0rz!", i'm just teaching you.

Da HouseKat i am 7 and i hope you join this clan, there will also be alot of cat rpgs. And on bl if you have rtb :chainsaw: is a kind of icon like  :cookie: Ok guys DON'T POST ANYMORE BAD POSTS OR I WILL LOCK IT UNTIL I GET A REAL MEMBER!!!!! (housecat plz join)

Alright then.....

Wait... were you on Chao's sever ealier today...?

This has got to be a joke.

yes yoshi i was now i confess i seriously am 7 and a girl i love Hello Kitty  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :iceCream:

i em a 7 yearold boy i love spiderman  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :iceCream: