Author Topic: Garry's Mod Gallery  (Read 1299694 times)

I'm waiting for someone to make some Starbound ragdolls.
I know it'd be hard to do but if someone makes them I will definitely get back into doing more poses.
I was actually thinking of making them, and like, they'd be 3D pixels that could rotate like they do in the game, but i think it'd be kinda difficult to figure out how to get all the customization to work

And the sprite sheets don't exactly have good base colors to use for such a thing

Some Star Wars Episode V photography I did a year back, fortunately it was lying around on my computer.

I'm waiting for someone to make some Starbound ragdolls.
I know it'd be hard to do but if someone makes them I will definitely get back into doing more poses.
god damnit you are obsessed with that game stop it

god damnit you are obsessed with that game stop it
I've seen worse obsessions, Flatflyer's is more tolerable

I've seen worse obsessions, Flatflyer's is more tolerable
he could at least be obsessive over a not stuff alpha though

he could at least be obsessive over a not stuff alpha though
The alpha's pretty good though, are you just upset because you lost all the stuff you worked hard for?

I found some ducks, i put them on a festive crafting table on my ship and made it look like they were kissing each other, it was the cutest thing, but then everything on my ship got wiped, and soon i'll lose everything on my character as well

Buuut i can live with that, it'll give me a reason to re-explore and re-create everything i once had

So guys
Whenever I spawn Mossman on any map, this is what she looks like:

This always happens and it's been doing it for like a year or so

You may have a model that replaces some kind of file relating to Mossman, go to the models folder in your GarrysMod/garrysmod directory and delete any files with mossman in the name

Or you may have an addon that affects Mossman or NPCs in general, you'll have to do some trial and error by disabling everything, re-enabling one thing at a time and restarting the server

Nothing with "mossman".

All other NPC's are fine.

Do you remember what might have happened a year or so ago?

Not really a year ago, but whatever.

In one of them it said "i call this piece mossgiraffe"

The results are random everytime. I have no idea why.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 02:06:16 AM by Dre5567 »

Not to mention - i've tried reinstalling

Maybe Mossman just wants to die?

Have you tried playing a Half Life 2 map that would have Mossman in it?