Author Topic: Garry's Mod Gallery  (Read 1273281 times)

Hi, you may remember me as the person who works on the same project for years and years and never actually finishes them

>tfw your bones are made of jelly

PEDRO IS: ACTION MAN IN ACTION MAN MOVIE 5
IN THEATERS THIS CHRISTMAS
r8 how i did on this
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 07:54:18 PM by NotBomberguy »

I can't wait till I get my new computer so that I can actually contribute to this thread. GMod seems fun but running at 10 fps, it's unbearable.

I can't wait till I get my new computer so that I can actually contribute to this thread. GMod seems fun but running at 10 fps, it's unbearable.

i get like 10 fps on a 1060 with an i5 on a lot of maps, p sure a lot of it has to do with un-optimized maps

i get like 10 fps on a 1060 with an i5 on a lot of maps, p sure a lot of it has to do with un-optimized maps
What maps? For years i've been playing with trashy not-gaming laptop configurations and yet i get pretty reasonable to good FPS on a lot of maps at full graphics

Oh god.

i think its time.

What maps? For years i've been playing with trashy not-gaming laptop configurations and yet i get pretty reasonable to good FPS on a lot of maps at full graphics
sorry for the late response

basically any map including the default ones some times, it helps if i enable sv_cheats 1 then do gmod_mcore_test 1 but that gives me like 10+ fps

sorry for the late response

basically any map including the default ones some times, it helps if i enable sv_cheats 1 then do gmod_mcore_test 1 but that gives me like 10+ fps
If you have hardware that's better than my 2.7 GHz quad-core, my 6 GB GPU, and my 12 GB of RAM, but are getting way less frames than me, then you might have some internal computer problems, like hardware failure, overheating, and/or the insides being filled with dust, or maybe you have some junk on your computer that's slowing it down

For reference, at the spawn area in gm_construct, i get ~34 FPS, looking straight up i get ~77 FPS, and under the map i get ~135 FPS, and i play on max settings in borderless windowed mode
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 01:42:34 PM by Masterlegodude »

If you have hardware that's better than my 2.7 GHz quad-core, my 6 GB GPU, and my 12 GB of RAM, but are getting way less frames than me, then you might have some internal computer problems, like hardware failure, overheating, and/or the insides being filled with dust, or maybe you have some junk on your computer that's slowing it down

For reference, at the spawn area in gm_construct, i get ~34 FPS, looking straight up i get ~77 FPS, and under the map i get ~135 FPS, and i play on max settings in borderless windowed mode

everything is fine with my pc though, i just cleaned it too. wierd

also my gpu is a 3gb 1060 with 8 gb of ram so maybe it's the ram's fault idk