Author Topic: Garry's Mod Gallery  (Read 1295934 times)

I got GMod recently, and so far I love it. Here's one of the things I made, I call it the "Magic Flying Balloon Dumpster":

Back:

Front:

In Action:

Pilot View:

Yes I do realize that my textures are down a lot. My computer I'm using would not be considered very good.

First time ever seriously posing. I think I did quite well, but the bar at the top ruins it :s

I think that you have too much ceiling/room in your picture, as opposed to the guy who seems to be the main view in the picture.

The rubber duck is what attracts my attention the most.

It's a TF2 Silly Gib. I felt something else needed to be on the shelf, it seemed empty.

Anyways, I guess I'll make another pose.

Yes I do realize that my textures are down a lot. My computer I'm using would not be considered very good.

finally, someone notices that their textures aren't that great!

also: sorry about your textures

What server mod is the band above it?

Me and Squick have decided to leave the boring office life for a world of adventure. Oh look, Squick remembered his Adventureman's Hat!

Ha Ha nice,and I do love Squick :cookieMonster:.

crazy kids, where are your helmets!?

Can you guys resize it down to sub-1024x768 levels by putting the BBcode like this?

Code: [Select]
[img width=720]image url[/img]

Can you guys resize it down to sub-1024x768 levels by putting the BBcode like this?

Code: [Select]
[img width=720]image url[/img]
Why? You gettin' a page stretch?

Also, I will be posting adventure/vacation pictures of me and Squick quite soon. We're making our first stop at Italy!

Me and Squick have decided to leave the boring office life for a world of adventure. Oh look, Squick remembered his Adventureman's Hat!
AAAAND in exhibit a, we have a headcrab in a bowler hat.

Why? You gettin' a page stretch?

Also, I will be posting adventure/vacation pictures of me and Squick quite soon. We're making our first stop at Italy!
Laptop, yes.

Desktop, no.

AAAAND in exhibit a, we have a headcrab in a bowler hat.
He's awesum and u know eet.

Laptop, yes.

Desktop, no.
I'm on a laptop and it isn't giving me a page stretch.