Author Topic: Garry's Mod Gallery  (Read 1283825 times)

I saw it too, but just never bothered to post about it

I saw it too, but just never bothered to post about it

I just felt like posting that i saw it :o

where do you put the add-ons for G-mod?
i feel like an idiot because i cant figure it out.

My Ragdolls don't like holding weapons D:

There is a tool that can turn off collision of the objects, then you put hand in gun.

<3 thanks! didn't know it worked on ragdolls

Funny when I played Gmod at a friend's the gun automatically went to the hand when it got close to it..

where do you put the add-ons for G-mod?
i feel like an idiot because i cant figure it out.

With most of the newer ones they just go into addons folder...

::BITTORRENT SUCKS!::

Okay, so i reinstalled Gmod on the XP computer, apparently, it lagged from too many add-ons, i now only currently have PHX SVN, and NPC Scene Standalone STool, and it don't lag, not even on full video settings

For those who remember Ross Scott's Civil Protection episode Shadow of a Doubt, you'll get the joke in this (The one on the left is Dave, the one on the right is Mike)

Male 07 is a NPC after playing a .vcd where the character crosses his arms and doing ai_disable 1 in the console, Mike and Dave are ragdolls, i forget what i did to hid the NPC's shadow, i think it was something along the lines of ent_fire !picker shadow_disabled or something like that, you need to be aiming at the NPC while typing it, oh and here's a blank image for those who want it as a background or want to edit it for something, datacore0012.jpg (1024x768)

I shot a AR2 Pulse Ball under the desk in Half Life Deathmatch Source's map Datacore

Shooting a frozen Magnusson Device with the Gravity Gun is fun!

OMGWTFBBQ??

With most of the newer ones they just go into addons folder...

::BITTORRENT SUCKS!::

hmmff :/

<3 thanks! didn't know it worked on ragdolls

Funny when I played Gmod at a friend's the gun automatically went to the hand when it got close to it..
I'm guessing it was some addon he had