Author Topic: Garry's Mod Gallery  (Read 1273324 times)

The amazing things you can do with bloom, color mod, a model, and a few lamps...
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 08:17:35 PM by Navaro »

« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 01:59:52 PM by Filipe »

Why is your avatar so disturbing to me...
Because it's a dinosaur fetus?

But it's a cute dinosaur fetus! :(

The amazing things you can do with bloom, color mod, a model, and a few lamps...
Those are pretty neat, although the bloom in the first picture looks good on the Metrocop, it doesn't do good for the light in the background

although the bloom in the first picture looks good on the Metrocop, it doesn't do good for the light in the background
All of them or just the first one?

Yeah just the first one, all of that blue around it doesn't look right

Beautiful. I don't know why.
.__.

my gmod wont act like dxlevel 91 at all, what is the code i need to put in luanch options so it is dxlevel 91?

Perhaps you just don't have a good enough PC to run it with good graphics?

Perhaps you just don't have a good enough PC to run it with good graphics?
i have a intel graphics card, all i want to know is what the code is and see if it works

-dxlevel 91

If you have an Intel graphics card, chances are that your PC just can't use anything past -dxlevel 80, the better graphics cards are things like ATI, AMD and nVidia

Correct me if i'm wrong

Also, you're going to the game's properties in your Steam library and putting it in the launch options, yes?

yes i am, i want to test it and see if i get any graphics bugs or any sort of thing thanks masterlegodude

update: i got a graphics bug D:
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 11:43:30 AM by Mouse droidz 21 »

aw yeah tornado chasing.

fullsize

graveyard shift at the databanks leaves Heavy bored out of his noggin

image dump go
probably not up to your guys' crazy filtered hd mlg standards but whatever

I would've made the fancy laser guns muzzleflashes be different but the emmiter tool has no other muzzleflashes so yeah

image dump go
probably not up to your guys' crazy filtered hd mld standards but whatever

fixed