Author Topic: Garry's Mod Gallery  (Read 1287811 times)

I had the idea to remake the first TF2 comic in gmod for no reason.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 12:45:35 PM by Filipe »

Alot of people found this interesting

not to mention this one

i dont know why people find those intresting, the first one looks really unnatural and the second one is just a close up of a combines face. not to mention your one with sam fisher was out of character and had bad facial posing. also it looks like hes shooting at the ground, stop acting like youre a godly poser already. i remember you thought massive ammounts of bloom was good lol. get some tips from mld.

edit: actually can you provide a few quotes with people saying they like them? not trying to be a richard but you seem to think youre a really great poser and whenever someone says something negtive you dont take it as advice.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 04:58:00 PM by CopBlock »

i dont know why people find those intresting, the first one looks really unnatural and the second one is just a close up of a combines face. not to mention your one with sam fisher was out of character and had bad facial posing. also it looks like hes shooting at the ground, stop acting like youre a godly poser already. i remember you thought massive ammounts of bloom was good lol. get some tips from mld.

edit: actually can you provide a few quotes with people saying they like them? not trying to be a richard but you seem to think youre a really great poser and whenever someone says something negtive you dont take it as advice.
What are you talking about? I never said I was a "godly" poser, and I know I don't pose that good. Plus I never said "massive amounts of bloom were good".

And did you know Masterlegodude and I are good friends, and I show him almost all of my screenshots and he actually gives me feedbacks on my screenshots?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 05:20:00 PM by Navaro »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13_QIwX-yoI
first gmod video
now that i look back at it there's so many things i could have done better

Masterlegodude and I are good friends
I'd just like it to go on the record that in my friends system, i do not have any kind of ratings for my friends, they're either a friend on my friends list or just someone i know/don't know and isn't on my friends list

I don't say i'm good or best friends with someone because then i feel like i'm putting someone above someone else, which i feel would make trouble or just awkward moments

The only imaginary categories i use for my friends are 'People i talk to', 'People i don't talk to', and 'People that talk to me'

DEMON PAGE KING

FEAR ME, POOP, POOP IN YOUR PUMPKIN PANTS!

<insert gmod hell related pic here>

<insert gmod hell related pic here>

I guess I'll repost this sort of relevant old screenshot

OH GOD
35.16% OF 169.84MB
THE HORROR

« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 09:50:58 AM by Jerome »