Author Topic: Garry's Mod Gallery  (Read 1284386 times)

Someone make a D-Day scene with Day of defeat models, and make it look real 50 guys charging up a beach, like they were in motion but time stopped
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 05:20:14 PM by Riot »

Ok,

Good enough for you? 

HE FOUND THE PORTAL TO GMOD FROM BLOCKLAND!

demo pics

it took 4 attempts to try and get that demoman pose to look good?

his foot is clipping through the box in all of them, the hat is bigger than his head, and the hand on the knee just doesnt look right

V13 omg
Fun fact; I'm making Bloko and Robloxian ragdolls and possibly NPCs if I can find someone to Lua it or figure out a way to replace Rebels and the Combine.

Fun fact; I'm making Bloko and Robloxian ragdolls and possibly NPCs if I can find someone to Lua it or figure out a way to replace Rebels and the Combine.
You don't need to recode them if you have model manipulator. <3 Konata NPC

it took 4 attempts to try and get that demoman pose to look good?

his foot is clipping through the box in all of them, the hat is bigger than his head, and the hand on the knee just doesn't look right

Attempts? They aren't. I could have uploaded all 173 pictures that I toke just for only that pose.
The four pictures are the best ones.

The foot on the other side could have been moved but then the leg just forgeted up for what ever reason this game just has.
I don't care if the had is bigger, it still looks in my eyes kind of cool and the hand thingy got totally ignored by me.

I've played GMod now about 24hours, maximum, and I bought it on Christmas. Not even I can magically make anything perfect.

you dont need to play gmod forever to learn how to pose good

That's right.

The thing is that I just make it fast, fast, fast and ignore some parts like overlapping things.
If I would spend more time into a pose they would turn out better but I simply get boored fast.

you dont need to play gmod forever to learn how to pose good
Pose well.  :cookieMonster:  Also, I'm going for the marathon/half-marathon achievement tomorrow. :D

I got a new screenshot made but majhost is being a bitch.

Protip: It has to do with stereotyping black people, and a spy.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 12:33:26 AM by Gen. Nick »

Oh god yes!

I wanted to make a Masterlegodude Bloko-ragdoll for Gmod, but i have nothing to make it a ragdoll or anything :(

I have a model though, with the face and decal fitting the head and torso the best i could get it