Author Topic: Garry's Mod Gallery  (Read 1288591 times)

So Jairo, how long are you going to use this thread purely to stuff on Mouse Droidz and everything he does just because he's 13 instead of, I dunno, something constructive?
I've posted before
I don't see you posting images either; all you're doing is just jumping in to stuff on me
le funy le reddit le gif xddddddd

go away all you're doing is stuffting up the thread
le 9gag XD

just get out jairo
oh god
all of my laughs
okay guys, I'll go model something to make all of you shut up

I've posted before
I don't see you posting images either; all you're doing is just jumping in to stuff on me

You're certainly showing signs of improvement, work on your fingerposing and keep practicing in general.
Also, that thing on the Famas you have the soldier holding in the second picture? That's the magazine, the one next to it is the grip

Look at that, I'm providing constructive criticism instead of just going "lol u onli 12 yers odl!!!111", that means I'm actually contributing to the topic instead of stuffting on someone who is still new to posing in Gmod just because they're young/not very good.
I've also posted before, several times in fact and I've also contributed reasonably good content

mlp models scare me
"I fear no man. But that thing...It scares me.

Feel the wrath of my awful posing and jpg format!

Look at that, I'm providing constructive criticism instead of just going "lol u onli 12 yers odl!!!111", that means I'm actually contributing to the topic instead of stuffting on someone who is still new to posing in Gmod just because they're young/not very good.
I've also posted before, several times in fact and I've also contributed reasonably good content

welcome to the internet

my mastrepeace!

hevy is alramed

hevy is an confuzed

hevy fnids andwitch

hevy cnat belive he fond sandwitch

hevy pix up sandwitch and finds dinamyt!!

RATE X/10 PLS

thanks for making stuffty poses to crap the thread up even more with huge ass pictures and make fun of mouse droidz, we really appreciate it.

Posing by RingsOfSaturn/Comatose

Photography by some scummy asshoel

I don't like how I made the Gman step off in the second picture. His back leg looks like it's too straight.

thanks for making stuffty poses to crap the thread up even more with huge ass pictures and make fun of mouse droidz, we really appreciate it.
lol

I got the ponies.

I will pose them better than anyone has ever posed a horse before.

bow chicka bowow

I got the ponies.

I will pose them better than anyone has ever posed a horse before.

bow chicka bowow
pls no ;-;

Feel the wrath of my awful posing and jpg format!
What's that black line?