Garry's Mod Gallery

Author Topic: Garry's Mod Gallery  (Read 1286595 times)

Super DOF makes me cry, Super DOF is best used for videos with constant motion

Little Jack looks like he's gonna slip out of Heavy's arm and break his back, it looks good otherwise, but the Heavy's crotch is kinda weird looking, not sure if that's avoidable

Super DOF makes me cry, Super DOF is best used for videos with constant motion

Little Jack looks like he's gonna slip out of Heavy's arm and break his back, it looks good otherwise, but the Heavy's crotch is kinda weird looking, not sure if that's avoidable
Okay, thanks.

welp.

reinstalled garry's mod, "load x" still won't work.
now that's 4 more hours of posing to do

RED team finds Gangam Style horrifying.

Dat Pyro ass

Dat Pyro ass

hai gues i mad a pos butt spratan stoled it b4 i coudl post a pic i hav prof its mine
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 03:27:18 PM by Masterlegodude »

wtf coyprigt

omg nevrmind tha 1s i pptosd b4 r fake :(
ok sue me

Yay for the duck near the light.

I made a project for my physics class using Gmod, it got 24/20

look at it

LOOK AT IIITTT

Feedback?

Just made this at my friends house to give him an example of how easy it is to make things in GMod (He doesn't play it that much). I also think it's time i take a break for now...for a while too...

Also, no effort was actually made or taken in the process of making this abomination.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 11:41:08 PM by rambo1220 »

I hate you HughesNet.. Just wait untill Thursday, new ISP for me and your service will be someone else's problem.

Feedback?
My feedback? You made this on my birthday! *cough* TOATLLYNOTTHE20THOFDECEMBER *cough*

Okay, so me and MLD have experienced this problem: Yesterday, MLD could load my save just fine using the "load x" command after I gave him the file. I couldn't, because when I loaded the save, it didn't work. Today, when I asked him to load it and save using the method that put it in the "saves" folder, it didn't load and he began to have these problems: There were no lines holding up the christmas lines, there were no spawn doors and no resupply cabinets (TF2 map).

This is annoying and weird and I want a fix to it if it's possible.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 11:05:38 AM by 300spartan »

My feedback? You made this on my birthday! *cough* TOATLLYNOTTHE20THOFDECEMBER *cough*
Wow, that's my mom's birthday too.
PLOT TWIST: RAMBO IS MY MOM
BY M. NIGHT SHAMALLAMA