Author Topic: Ladios's Alien Blaster  (Read 10195 times)

Would it be possible to have a disintegration effect that sets it off from the rest of the weapons? Maybe having a death explosion that's a bunch of multi-coloured bricks shooting out?

Other than that I love the model.

Looks nice, downloading. Any chance of us ever seeing Super Fishy Fish again?

Also under the projectiles theres a orange light

-Nobody
REALLY?
edit:the bullets won't show up when i shoot.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 04:11:10 PM by MEEKL!!! »

Finally! You released it. Also, let me add I was in the server when he was making that Image.

Nice excuse.

;)
Even though it is true ;)
I'm making a new one to show how good I can make stuff.

Even though it is true ;)
I'm making a new one to show how good I can make stuff.
Its a weapon. There isn't much else you can do except add advanced functions to it.

Also as much as I'd love to see you mistake "advanced functions" for something else, it isn't.

And as much as I'd love for you to say "LOL IT ISNT WHAT", it isn't anything you are thinking of.

Would it be possible to have a disintegration effect that sets it off from the rest of the weapons? Maybe having a death explosion that's a bunch of multi-coloured bricks shooting out?
Actually I was thinking about it burning the player or whatever but I decided for staying within the theme for future weapons, I would not include that. But who knows, maybe I'll update it later.

Nice GreenScreen effect (I think).

Also, nice gun.

ah here it is! iv been looking for it :D

it is good but it should be a little more powerful other than that its realy good

it is good but it should be a little more powerful other than that its realy good
Its already a 3 shot kill. Thats more powerful than the regular gun already. I don't agree with every gun being able to take down a bull elephant in one shot.

Ahh, the Alien Blaster from Fallout 3, good times...

Actually it was meant to look like a generic 1950's alien invasion comicbook laser. Fallout 3 did this to, thus similarities are going to be present.

Actually it was meant to look like a generic 1950's alien invasion comicbook laser. Fallout 3 did this to, thus similarities are going to be present.
Ah, I see what you were going for. Though your going to have to see some Fallout 3 comments, because the Alien Blaster from Fallout 3 was ment to have a 50s alien horror style look. Fallout 3 itself is a 50s based game. But I love this idea.