Author Topic: Ladios's Alien Blaster  (Read 10192 times)

Its a weapon. There isn't much else you can do except add advanced functions to it.

Also as much as I'd love to see you mistake "advanced functions" for something else, it isn't.

And as much as I'd love for you to say "LOL IT ISNT WHAT", it isn't anything you are thinking of.
I won't. And who shoved the flaming bug up your ass?
You seem to forget that I know as much about Blockland as any average player, and that I'm not a dumbass with his head on backwards. And since when are you a mind reader? I know what advanced functions are.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 04:29:04 PM by JD »

You seem to forget that I know as much about Blockland as any average player, and that I'm not a dumbass with his head on backwards. And since when are you a mind reader? I know what advanced functions are.

lol, most people that actually get into fights over the net are complete no lifes. No offence.

If I was a mind reader I wouldn't have to write that extra bit about "advanced functions" because I would know that you know what I'm talking about.
Unfortunately I am not so I have to prepare for the worst.

And just where would I find out that you know "as much about blockland as any average player" when the only things I have to go by are some of your weapon releases.
You also seem to forget that the average blockland player doesn't know how to port-forward / open a dedicated server. And the latter is even in the loving manual.

lol, most people that actually get into fights over the net are complete no lifes. No offence.
You sir, are a moron. If either I or JD lacked a "life" then we obviously wouldn't be posting here, now would we?

The walking dead are just myths you know, with the sole exception of Steve Jobs.

ver creative but needs to fire a solid beam continuasly 

EPIC WIN!!!!!
I love the Weapon. I give it a 5/5 stars

ver creative but needs to fire a solid beam continuasly 

The older laser weapon set did this but it lagged like hell. I figured I want it to be a feasible gun for deathmatches so I toned down the laser a bit.

^^ None taken.
rky, then I guess, judging by what you just said, am smarter than the "average Blockland player." But not as skilled as many modders here.

Bump'd as released a second gun that goes along with this one.

At least someone is putting more effort into making an Add-on around here than most others.
havent seen YOU make any add-ons

Yes! I've used this in my Sci - Fi DM. It's a great starter weapon. :) :cookie: :cookie:

wierd, the alien gun makes a bullet sound instead of a laser sound... when i first downloaded it , it was ok, but now it sounds diffrent...