Author Topic: what should a god rpg have  (Read 8603 times)

Ok,one,um grammer ain't everything folks. Second,a god rpg OR a God rpg,if theres just one god with power,noone will play,if its a god rpg,with like warring gods..........um...alotta things
1.Shrines,cool builds,alotta gold and white.
2.Big mountains
3.A cool map,maybe make something,or sprooce an existing map up....your call.
peace

Ok,one,um grammer ain't everything folks. Second,a god rpg OR a God rpg,if theres just one god with power,noone will play,if its a god rpg,with like warring gods..........um...alotta things
2.Big mountains
3.A cool map,maybe make something,or sprooce an existing map up....your call.
peace

Seems like something you would say.

God RPG eh? I could be the God...

Ok,one,um grammer ain't everything folks. Second,a God rpg OR a God rpg,if theres just one god with power,no-oneno-one will play,if its a god rpg,with like warring gods..........um...alotta things
2.Big mountains
3.A cool map,maybe make something,or spruce an existing map up....your call.
peace
ain't isn't a word, and always capitalize God.
it's no-one and spruce
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 08:42:01 PM by -(IM)tay104-[BH] »

Ok,one,um grammer ain't everything folks. Second,a God rpg OR a God rpg,if theres just one god with power,no-oneno-one will play,if its a god rpg,with like warring gods..........um...alotta things
2.Big mountains
3.A cool map,maybe make something,or spruce an existing map up....your call.
peace
ain't isn't a word, and always capitalize God.
it's no-one and spruce

No, you only capitalize god when you are talking about the god of a certain religion. Plus I think he meant good. And there are much more errors in there.

* Silas lost count after the first sentence.

Spelling and grammar aren't important, but will be as you grow up. I only try to type good so that people can read what I write, and so they don't think that I'm a noob.

On topic, I suggest you drop the RPG idea right now. Ephialtes along with all of [SS] were working on a dedicated RPG full of awesome scripts, and it died a slow and painful death. It had good buildings and stuff, but RPGs on Blockland don't really draw in too many intellegent people, and it's a real handful.

Spelling and grammar aren't important, but will be as you grow up. I only try to type good so that people can read what I write, and so they don't think that I'm a noob.

On topic, I suggest you drop the RPG idea right now. Ephialtes along with all of [SS] were working on a dedicated RPG full of awesome scripts, and it died a slow and painful death. It had good buildings and stuff, but RPGs on Blockland don't really draw in too many intellegent people, and it's a real handful.

I hate you. Not really.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2006, 05:42:30 PM by Textrium »

LOL. I suppose you editted to say not really. :P

Yeah. I realized that I didn't actually hate you. :P

Land 'O' Lakes Baked.

ain't is a word. look it up wuss.